The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

Cheesy as fuck. But still better than Huge Ferret slagging our own players off, and Danzone Fanny and Natasha Spike screaming down the mic at kids.

Were you at the same match as me? City v Atalanta? It was noisier tonight than the last few CL matches!
Serious ?? Where were you sat - I’m in the first tier of the family stand and it was awful (it’s never particularly great but you can normally hear the south stand and a few chants that get the whole crowd going ) but it sounded stone dead tonight !

Pathetic shite, would have been embarrassing at Butlins let alone at the match. Clearly the brainchild of some wet behind the ear cvnt with a marketing degree from Grimsby polytechnic who wouldn’t have lasted 2 minutes on the kippax without wanting to phone his mum to come and pick him up “oooh they’re all swearing mummy”.

It’s a good spot to have a band, but don’t be dishing up the cheese board with songs like they were singing. Generic pop rubbish and attempted singalong City chants... no ta!

I enjoyed it. I was singing along with quite a few people tonight when they were playing Blue Moon and Na, na, na, nana na!! Didn’t find it cringeworthy at all. It got the atmosphere going and definitely didn’t bomb @jrb.

You obviously weren’t in and around block 115. :-)

The band will be on the pitch next.

Can’t wait for derby day. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.