The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

Although I too despise foam hands and some of the shenanigans that go on at City nowadays I'm pretty sure you lot are -

A) Wasting you time and effort as its gonna get even more 'cheesy'

B) Miserable bastards locked in a 1970/80' mindset

C) Likely to be the first in the queue for a place at the official welcome home parade with the FA Cup held aloft

One mans cheese is another mans..........in fact lets forget about any man cheese.......

black mamba said:
over my dead body !

2z4muer.jpg

Yeah, I like cheese - oude Gouda, Nige's favourite too, I believe.

For those averse to a slice of cheddar, I suggest The French Foreign Legion FC. The only football team I know that has no shit!

fbloke said:
Although I too despise foam hands and some of the shenanigans that go on at City nowadays I'm pretty sure you lot are -

C) Likely to be the first in the queue for a place at the official welcome home parade with the FA Cup held aloft

One mans cheese is another mans..........in fact lets forget about any man cheese.......

Miserable Bastard locked in a 1970/80's Mind set...Where do you know me from?

And they can flood the toilets wiv piss prior to half time and get that bloody roof off turning men into nancy boys and as for letting women into the bloody ground the world's got mad.

No more ringing radio stations newspapers etc to make sure everyone does the poznan at a certain time EMBARRISING!!!

The disneyfication of MCFC must stop.

Can we please start with that godawful "Blue Moon" before the game.

Some of our fans are compliant in this too and even buying into it.

Action needs to be taken.

Chicken Kiev said:
fbloke said:

Miserable Bastard locked in a 1970/80's Mind set...Where do you know me from?

Do you not remember Kiev? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.