The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

i kne albert davy said:
And they can flood the toilets wiv piss prior to half time and get that bloody roof off turning men into nancy boys and as for letting women into the bloody ground the world's got mad.

fbloke said:
Chicken Kiev said:
Miserable Bastard locked in a 1970/80's Mind set...Where do you know me from?

Do you not remember Kiev? ;-)

!!!

I keep hearing the line "That's the way it is now, live with it".

But why is it?

Is there a single person out there who comes back after the game and says "Well it was a 0-0 but at least we had a big screen with interviews on and got given a curly blue wig. And it rained on the way there but there was a tremendous brass band repeating Blue Moon over and over"?

All this shite adds nothing to the "matchday experience". I honestly think Garry Cook's behind all this. The matchday experience is about atmosphere. Move the away fans. That will give the kids a "matchday experience" to remember. Kids want noise and passion. Give the ground one voice and you have that.

mcfcliam said:
No more Hugh Ferris

No more shitty goggles

No more gimmicks

No more foam fingers

No more daft t shirts

No more Bluemoon on the screen during a game

No more wank games at half time

No more american esque t shirt firing at half time

No more wank OS videos e.g. the chappy's, Alan...

No more inflatables for game vs championship sides

Anymore?

KILL THE CHEESE!

I love the way our owners want to make the matchday experience better for everyone. Remember that maine road has unfortunately gone and the world has changed.

I'm sure negative people like you would prefer if we became a division 1 club again!!! Pathetic dont come to a game again we dont want you!!!!

Rodenberger10 said:
mcfcliam said:
No more Hugh Ferris

No more shitty goggles

No more gimmicks

No more foam fingers

No more daft t shirts

Anymore?

KILL THE CHEESE!

I love the way our owners want to make the matchday experience better for everyone. Remember that maine road has unfortunately gone and the world has changed.

I'm sure negative people like you would prefer if we became a division 1 club again!!! Pathetic dont come to a game again we dont want you!!!!

I love it when that old clique gets used.

Brilliant.

Rodenberger10 said:
mcfcliam said:
No more Hugh Ferris

No more shitty goggles

No more gimmicks

No more foam fingers

No more daft t shirts

Anymore?

KILL THE CHEESE!

what connection is there between our performances on the field and the "matchday experience"?

Rodenberger10 said:
mcfcliam said:
No more Hugh Ferris

No more shitty goggles

No more gimmicks

No more foam fingers

No more daft t shirts

Anymore?

KILL THE CHEESE!

Who the fuck is this..."We"?

blueinsa said:
Rodenberger10 said:

Who the fuck is this..."We"?

Ah sorry must just be me then who enjoys the games and everything that happens... It just seems like some people are criticising schemes the club are putting in place at the moment. No offense intended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.