The official 'Kill The Cheese' thread

It isn't 'forced down our throats' though is it, well maybe for those in the family stand but they choose to be there, but not the rest of us. Me, I talk to my mates while ferris is banging on about, errr, what ever it is he bangs on about, I also don't get wound up by someone firing teeshirts off at the opposite end of the ground or occasionally seeing some brat with a painted face.

In other words ignore the cheese, it's really not that difficult unless you're the type who loves to have something to whine about.

sweep said:
It isn't 'forced down our throats' though is it, well maybe for those in the family stand but they choose to be there, but not the rest of us. Me, I talk to my mates while ferris is banging on about, errr, what ever it is he bangs on about, I also don't get wound up by someone firing teeshirts off at the opposite end of the ground or occasionally seeing some brat with a painted face.

In other words ignore the cheese, it's really not that difficult unless you're the type who loves to have something to whine about.
Cheese and Whine??

BillyMC said:
sweep said:

Cheese and Whine??
The two do seem to go together ;o)

nashark said:
Do you mind me asking who the boxing match was between?

I was at one that morning, too.

It was a fund raiser, about 7 different bouts, just between City fans. I fought in the 3rd.

OxBlue said:
nashark said:
Do you mind me asking who the boxing match was between?

I was at one that morning, too.

It was a fund raiser, about 7 different bouts, just between City fans. I fought in the 3rd.

Did you win, mate?

Rammy Blue said:
OxBlue said:

Did you win, mate?

How did you break the thumb Ox...eye gouging! Thought you were more into MMA?

BillyMC said:
Rammy Blue said:
Did you win, mate?

How did you break the thumb Ox...eye gouging! Thought you were more into MMA?

I did, but it was a bit of a mis-match, the lad I was fighting was due to fight his mate who didn't show, I had about 3 stone on him.

When I got out the lads did point out, after every flourish of punches my knee's were twitching where I was conciously forcing myself not to throw them!!

as for the thumb, don't know how I did it, they weren't full gloves we were using and I think it got caught at some point in his head guard, only felt it afterwards...so numbed it with some hrrible drink called Desparado's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.