THE OFFICIAL MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR THREAD .

Stuart

i'm finally having my delayed transplant in christies on tuesday , so i'd just like to have the opportunity to wish all fellow bluemoaners , erm , i mean bluemooners good health , a very merry christmas and a happy new year .
personally , i'm not too concerned about our current league position . although it could get messy over the holiday period . having the spending power in january to be able to pull us out of the shit and back into the top half of the table where we fucking should be , we'll be o.k . please tell me we'll be alright (?) . christ , no wonder i'm fuckin' ill .
all the best lads n' lasses .
stuart .

Best of luck Stuart for Tuesday, I hope everything goes great. Yerr I'm not to worried about City mate, tbh I'm more worried for you if Billy turns up and decides to practice his singing around your bed ;).

Keep us upto date and keep your chin up.

Merry Christmas, Pete.

Hope everything goes well for you mate. Wishing you all the best for Christmas and the New Year and good health for the future. We´ll all be raising a glass to you.

merry christmas stuart and may 2009 be a good year for you... good luck with OP... and dont worry City will still be here and be City ;-)

Good luck for Tuesday Stuart and I hope that you and all those who are part of the Bluemoon Forum have a merry christmas and happy new year.

best off luck to both you and your family this christmas,
hopefully we will get the 9 points needeed to give us all a present

Paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.