The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

It could be just pejudist against tall people, and is not serious.

No one thinks he has a 6' by 1' penis.

The real crime is that it is a shit song.

However, Linford Christie did consider all that lunch box stuff to be racist, and a white athelete would have been shown more respect for the right reasons.

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

der-bomber said:
chazmcfc said:
I know a few members of the board have written to the club about it. Was considering doing so myself but decided against doing so. Have been told by several members on here though the club will be taking action against those found singing it. It will soon clear the stadium of the cringeworthy mongs.

Your post seems to be a PC contradiction in terms.

Would you care to clarify the origin of the word l have highlighted , as l believe it is a derogatory insult designed to mock those unfortunate enough to be afflicted with Downs Syndrome at birth.

Don't worry, l won't tell on you, though.

Stop it der-bomber, that will be lost on him!

Now who is up for a version of Baa Baa coloured sheep??

der-bomber said:
chazmcfc said:
I know a few members of the board have written to the club about it. Was considering doing so myself but decided against doing so. Have been told by several members on here though the club will be taking action against those found singing it. It will soon clear the stadium of the cringeworthy mongs.

Your post seems to be a PC contradiction in terms.

Would you care to clarify the origin of the word l have highlighted , as l believe it is a derogatory insult designed to mock those unfortunate enough to be afflicted with Downs Syndrome at birth.

Don't worry, l won't tell on you, though.
The difference is I am not shouting it at the top of my voice infront of a media broadcast and 30,000 or so people. I can also accept it may be deemed offensive hence me editing the post. Shame the numpties whom sing the racist Adebayor chant cannot accept it may be deemed offensive and change the fucking words.

Adebayor! Adebayor!
He knows the score and will score some more!

In the second half at Pompey, City earned a corner at our end, as it was about to be taken, said chant broke out....Ade was in the box and immediately gave a big ,knowing grin to the City fans and did a little clap above his head....hardly the actions of an uptight offended player....more like one of the lads with a sense of HUMOUR....

I'm with Buzzer all the way with this one. Bossman Blue encapsulates everything I hate about the 'new' football fan. I'm not racist, and i don't find the song racist. To be honest, I actually don't think it's a shit song! It's crude, silly and, the point I keep stressing, is the antidote to the racist song song by other fans to Ade. That's the main reason of the elephant reference.

Liverpool fans used to sing, "He's fat, he's round, he's worth ten million pounds, Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee" Do you think he lost sleep over it? What has really annoyed me is the pious attitude of Bossman Blue to then insinuate that I cannot decipher racist behaviour because I have been dragged up in a BNP loving household. Mods, that post of his is more offensive than anything else I have read in this thread and I can well understand the vitriol thrown his way because of it.

A question for the PC brigade - if I can get confirmation that Ade has a massive cock and is indeed married are we allowed to sing it? By the way, I find the "..give him the ball, and he will score" version far more offensive because of its sheer banality.

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
Take it you quite happily join in with Munich chants aswell?

No you tit. Big brush you have, plenty of tar on it I see.

No one I know thinks the munich chants are funny but evryone I know, City fan or not find the Ade song amusing. And I am in the majority I would say. You only have to go to the game to hear the song being sung by the majority to see that.

I hate it and not because I am black and a City fan it is just so disrespectful. It does not have to be deemed racist for it to be offensive, the fact so many are upset by the song should be enough to not sing it. BUT I understand the p**cks (pun) who insist it is a great song are the real lower class and will never be taught any better. Probably the ones in the pub that say I have loads of black friends and then proceeds to tell a black joke and expect his black friends to laugh - not realising they are laughing at him.

Just a thought, but if Adey say's he feels loved by the fans and Hughes says he feels at home and is loving the support, is it really bothering him.....been to Portsmouth and Blackburn and every time it is sung he acknowledges the crowd.....

here we go , its a joke , RACIST ???????????????????????? its a song for god sake ,and theres no reference to skin colour in the song wotsoever , its typical of the P C brigade making an issue out off nothing more than a SONG ,

ADE even clapped the city fans in the second half when we got a corner , and i think for CHAZ to call the city fans an embarrasment is bang out of order ,

CITY fans are renowned for there whit and sense of humor but because theres nothing to moan about on the pitch , some people the (PC BRIGADE ) need to moan at anything they can ,

stumpy_mcfc said:
SWP's back said:
No you tit. Big brush you have, plenty of tar on it I see.

No one I know thinks the munich chants are funny but evryone I know, City fan or not find the Ade song amusing. And I am in the majority I would say. You only have to go to the game to hear the song being sung by the majority to see that.

I hate it and not because I am black and a City fan it is just so disrespectful. It does not have to be deemed racist for it to be offensive, the fact so many are upset by the song should be enough to not sing it. BUT I understand the p**cks (pun) who insist it is a great song are the real lower class and will never be taught any better. Probably the ones in the pub that say I have loads of black friends and then proceeds to tell a black joke and expect his black friends to laugh - not realising they are laughing at him.

I don't hate the song and I'm not racist. Please don't infer that anyone who doesn't hate the song is of a "lower class" who "will never be taught any better". I find the song silly and if you don't like it that's your opinion and as a black person I value your opinion on the matter. Don't try and make out that makes me a card carrying member of the BNP please. I won't go into personal details but you couldn't be further from the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.