The Official Not Going To The Final Thread :-(

kennycar said:
I had 3680, my dad had 3480, he's been taking me since i was a boy so didn't feel right getting a ticket without him. Wished I'd purchased him an Everton ticket to get his points up to 3500 now.

Ahh man. Exactly what I did to get from 3490 mainly to get a better seat. Didn't really think that they would all be gone by this morning. Sorry for the old boy.

The only thing to hope for those who've missed out this time is that it won't be another 30 year wait, and demand is likely to become less fevered than it is now.

billy_big_spuds said:
I went to the semi, and I'm happy with that. Seeing us dick them lot at Wembley will always be a better day than beating stoke in a final.
I'm going City Square, it'll be top, and I reckon there will be a good 5k there so its the next best thing to going wembley IMO.

Cheering me up already big spuds. ;0)

Judge Roughneck said:
gio's side step said:
It's the way the game has become on a larger scale. It's not right. But we all accept certain conditions as part of this broader ideology.

I don't, in fact I'm considering downgrading to a City card next year. There doesn't seem much point in buying two season cards which I can barely afford anyway, when I struggle to get to a third of the games because of work commitments, only to be way off when it comes to final tickets. I couldn't be more down in the dumps.

Know how you feel Roughneck. Been watching City since 1953 and held season tickets on three occasions (off and on obviously - Uni, living abroad etc)
I am seriously considering not buying season cards for me and my lad next year. Its turning into a debacle. Not knocking HH Sheikh Mansour, but from a family club into a massive commercial venture are we learning business acumen from the Trafford rags?

Its a piss poor allocation for a cup final . Also 40000 tickets to go to FA affilates, club wembley , sponsors , corporate out of 90000 capacity is frankly disgraceful . We all know that those who get tickets thru these routes will sell them on for a huge profit if they can . I have got mine but feel for all those blues who will miss out.

I had 3680 and my father in law but my son only had 2950 so we can't go .Went to the semi and that was great ,

Judge Roughneck said:
billy_big_spuds said:
I went to the semi, and I'm happy with that. Seeing us dick them lot at Wembley will always be a better day than beating stoke in a final.
I'm going City Square, it'll be top, and I reckon there will be a good 5k there so its the next best thing to going wembley IMO.

Cheering me up already big spuds. ;0)

City square is gonna be the place to be ( other than the roundabout !! ) , but does anybody know if they will be selling the match programs on the day ??

I'm on the cup scheme and my brother has 3500+ points but my Dad only has 3200, we were waiting till Thursday so we could all go together but it wasn't meant to be. He looked mortified when I told him they'd sold out, not because he couldn't go, but because he feels like he's stopped his kids going. We were all at the semi and after it he said "if we can only get two tickets for the final, you and your brother go" to which I told him "we're all going, or we're not going". It wouldn't have been the same without him there so I'll drag him down to City Square and we'll enjoy it (hopefully) together there.

To all those going, have a great day and sing your hearts out, we want to be able to hear you at CoMS!

Got my irons in as many fires as possible and entered lots of competitions so haven't given up yet.

If its meant to be ill be there, if not ill be heading down with mates who are going and watching in London then meet up with them afterwards

kenzie115 said:
I'm on the cup scheme and my brother has 3500+ points but my Dad only has 3200, we were waiting till Thursday so we could all go together but it wasn't meant to be. He looked mortified when I told him they'd sold out, not because he couldn't go, but because he feels like he's stopped his kids going. We were all at the semi and after it he said "if we can only get two tickets for the final, you and your brother go" to which I told him "we're all going, or we're not going". It wouldn't have been the same without him there so I'll drag him down to City Square and we'll enjoy it (hopefully) together there.

To all those going, have a great day and sing your hearts out, we want to be able to hear you at CoMS!

All credit to you, i wouldn't go down without my old man either!

mum2blue said:
Hubby and Son both went to the semi, this time round only the hubby could get a ticket as the jnr allocation had sold out. Think I will be taking my boy to city to watch the match with his flag etc.

I also suspect not all the jnr tickets that were sold are actually gonna be used my jnrs on the day!

Yes get to city square, apparently it was fantastic for the semi, even better this time!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.