The Official Not Going To The Final Thread :-(

Im not going to Wembley either but I am flying from Sydney in Australia just to be in manchester... I reckon that'll be much better than wembley....City square sounds like the best place to see it?

Just missed out on our allocation, but still got feelers out with local FAs, non-league clubs, refs' associations, sponsors etc — ie, the very people who should not have had tickets at the expense of real supporters.
If they want these people to have a day out at Wembley, let them have tickets for the Charity Shield.
If I don't get one, then like billy big spuds, as long as I was there to see us win the semi, then that will live longer in my memory. And there will be other finals, of this I am fairly confident.
No complaints from me about the points system either — like democracy, it is flawed but its better than any other alternative.
I work away in the week so midweek cup games are almost impossible, even with the bonus points on offer.
Still going to Everton (if my ticket ever turns up) and Bolton. I'm simply going to improve my points tally the old fashioned way — going to more games. No moaning, no feeling sorry for myself.
I hope those who were lucky enough to get a ticket have the time of their life.

selling one ticket which i bought online, so its obviously going to be quite a bit of money but im selling it for just a little less than the price i bought it for, i know the rules on here and wouldnt want to mess about fellow blues, so anyone interested give me a pm and ill give you the price, i have the reciept here to clarify how much i paid for it, reason im selling is because ive got hold of another ticket with a group of mates so thought i would try and sell it to proper blues on here first. give me a pm if your interested cheers.

I dont have tickets but will still be going down.. Me, my old man and brother went down to the semi final without a ticket between us, found a tout and got 3 off him for 200 quid! Should be even more chance of getting tickets this time, as there are so many 'neutrals' with tickets for the final.. hopefully wont cost too much but just have to be there!

Keep your eyes peeled lads. There were tickets for the semi on sale on here on the Friday night and Saturday morning. Be prepared to act at short notice.

just missed out.gutted the upside its my daughters 6th birthday final day.spend morning with he,r then stay round whitefield or city square cmon city

kenzie115 said:
I'm on the cup scheme and my brother has 3500+ points but my Dad only has 3200, we were waiting till Thursday so we could all go together but it wasn't meant to be. He looked mortified when I told him they'd sold out, not because he couldn't go, but because he feels like he's stopped his kids going. We were all at the semi and after it he said "if we can only get two tickets for the final, you and your brother go" to which I told him "we're all going, or we're not going". It wouldn't have been the same without him there so I'll drag him down to City Square and we'll enjoy it (hopefully) together there

That's class. Great story...
You will love City Square, no doubt.

gio's side step said:
Judge Roughneck said:
Haha, I'm not really there! more like. In fact that's a good song for C Sq on final day.

We are not
We're not really there
We are not
Not even nearly there

Just like the fans who only had an access card
We're not nearly there.

Quality.
ima get this going in city square :)

gio's side step said:
quiet_riot said:
Feel sorry for all blues who can't go. Stupid small allocations. Sleep easy that because you, a true blue, can't go, some suit with no affiliation gets to go...pathetic!

It's the way the game has become on a larger scale. It's not right. But we all accept certain conditions as part of this broader ideology.

It's not a recent thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.