The Official Run In Thread (merged)

I think every City fan born post 1980 has the right to feel slightly negative regards to our run in, it's only natural as we have, over history, fucked things up for ourselves majestically BUT in my opinion, all the early/mid season gripes about Bobby Mancs substitutions and team selections at points have dissipated and he's consistently picking the right team and making the right subs when required. This is the reason I am not worried at all, all we have to do is match or better the rags results and it's ours. We are in pole position, we have a great squad, we have a strong tactically aware manager and we have the best fans in the world.......believe!

CTID

It's gunna be a tough finish but do we all expect the Rags to just hand us the title? Ain't gunna happen I predicted we'd finish a point above them and that was with them losing to Spurs it didn't happen because u can't predict fuck all these days. The Rags on paper have an easy run in yea but u can say playing the bottom teams fighting for there lives are tough to play at this stage of the season so there run in could actually be harder than ours. We've got tough games coming up but I see us winning most of them because of the squad we have Arsenal,Stoke and Newcastle are the only places I can see us drop points I say Newcastle because it's there final home game and they will wanna end on a high.

I still believe we will win the title :) but it sure as hell won be easy I room for error now :) Come on blues we an do this :)

I think, like a lot of others, we were looking at United's recent fixtures against Liverpool and Spurs thinking that those were our opportunities to pull further ahead of them.

It did not happen like that, not because of us but because others just did not/could not do it for us.

So, we have to man up and realise that noone is going to win this league for us - we are going to have do it ourselves. So lets concentrate on getting 3 points one game at a time and then put these red b**tards in their place on the 30th April!

its just human nature. Add that to the 'typical city' and how badly we want it and how far we've come n somehow some asses gotta twitch!

It is beyond our control as fans but as long as we make sure we become the 12th man every game we can play our part to help the lads over the line.

COME ON CITY

CTID101 said:
It is beyond our control as fans but as long as we make sure we become the 12th man every game we can play our part to help the lads over the line.

COME ON CITY

that's the spirit, what a fantastic season, so different to worrying about relegation!

Utd fan in peace.

I think the best chance we have is if City become the architects of their own downfall. A bit of Chelsea style in-fighting would do us nice.

If that doesn't happen then it's City's title - and you'd deserve it.....

To be honest, I was hoping that the vermin would have dropped more points during their recent run. But we can't do anything about their results, only ours. 10 wins out the last 11 games will do it (as long as we beat the vermin). It will be very tough, but we do have the players/squad to do it. We have to believe in them. Our best players have to play in the league games from now on. Leave the ''squad'' players for the Europa League. Onwards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.