The old "Superbia in ProeliO/ProeliA" discussion rises again

Re: The old "Superbia in ProeliO/PraeliA" discussion rises again

I think it O, i've got it on the top of my back but its exactly the same as the on on the badge with the scroll and what not, if you look at the A on the SuperbiA and look at the end letter on Proelio you can tell the difference

without a dream said:
Off the official site........

1997 City unveil a new club badge. This new design features the Latin motto “Superbia in proelia” meaning ‘Pride in battle’.
Yeah but a number of people say it's O and on the new kit it looks a bit different to the A.

Blue Smarties said:
without a dream said:
Off the official site........

1997 City unveil a new club badge. This new design features the Latin motto “Superbia in proelia” meaning ‘Pride in battle’.
Yeah but a number of people say it's O and on the new kit it looks a bit different to the A.

Doesn't really bother me, that's what our website says though.

without a dream said:
Blue Smarties said:

Doesn't really bother me, that's what our website says though.
Someone I know rekons it's an A too... might just take the clubs word for it off the site then. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.