The One TV Series to Rule Them All...

I am stopping typing now as the rage is already beginning.
gd573f38de.jpg

Cheers so book 3 is nowhere in site of being finished then?
Rumors are it’s finished or close to being finished but that’s been the same for the 2 years I’ve been waiting. He says nothing about it which I think just fuels the fire and he gets a load of abuse on social media about it, but I get the feeling he kind of enjoys it. As soon as I know it’s going to publish I’m certainly going to read the first 2 again, really enjoyable books.

Rumors are it’s finished or close to being finished but that’s been the same for the 2 years I’ve been waiting. He says nothing about it which I think just fuels the fire and he gets a load of abuse on social media about it, but I get the feeling he kind of enjoys it. As soon as I know it’s going to publish I’m certainly going to read the first 2 again, really enjoyable books.

Yeah bit like George R R Martin who is as slow as fcuk at writing pretty inconsiderate for all of us waiting for the next book:))

If you're a fan of the story, then you will no doubt love this show. I cannot be more excited for this, and with it being Amazon they will spend a shed load to make it a success.

Laughably awful, Radagast and his bunny powered sled... sigh!!!!!

The change in certain people ie Elrond looking super pissed at Aragorn for "stealing" his daughter when in reality it was preordained and an event long foretold.

That fucking white orc that doesn't exist, taking Frodo to Gondor, the one thing that could/should never have happened.

fucking awful stuff and, and fucking and...

es%20Nesbitt%20in%20.jpg

un fucking forgivable

Laughably awful, Radagast and his bunny powered sled... sigh!!!!!

The change in certain people ie Elrond looking super pissed at Aragorn for "stealing" his daughter when in reality it was preordained and an event long foretold.

That fucking white orc that doesn't exist, taking Frodo to Gondor, the one thing that could/should never have happened.

fucking awful stuff and, and fucking and...

es%20Nesbitt%20in%20.jpg

un fucking forgivable

Apart from that it was ok? You enjoyed it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.