The one we've all been waiting for, City's new Tyre partner is here!

Matty

This isn't Facebook, there will be no status updat
Was that pic on the official site taken the morning after City Live?

Soriano looks like he's slept in a skip!

Agreed, everything else about the club is professional these days. These images go around the world and our executives should look like executives and not travelling salesmen who can't be ars*d making an effort. It's an insult to the Nexen exec in my opinion. This may seem like a small issue to some but it's all a part of our "brand" promotion and how we wish to be portrayed. Like it or not this is our new approach.

Agreed, everything else about the club is professional these days. These images go around the world and our executives should look like executives and not travelling salesmen who can't be ars*d making an effort. It's an insult to the Nexen exec in my opinion. This may seem like a small issue to some but it's all a part of our "brand" promotion and how we wish to be portrayed. Like it or not this is our new approach.

May I offer the opinion that you might just be overreacting a tad to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.