The Only Way Is Harpurhey!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
Tanned dumb girls whats to hate?

The fact that the ***** represent what the western world is coming to
Dumb sluts and thick ***** wanting to be famous. Might as well be called Cum Bucket at birth

Hahaha "Judge not lest ye be judged first" - that book you love to hate the bible.
But really it is what the world is becoming just long as you do not change yourself do not worry about them. Just be entertained you are in a relationship, I appreciate the dumb bimbos they are fun :) You know you would hit at least one of these.

snooki-giancola-jwoww-cortese-2011-mtv-vmas-02.jpg

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I would probably bang all of them as I am a red blooded male does not stop them being useless ***** though

Just for you im gonna do a thread on reality TV hotties.

Pigeonho said:
It was fucking dog shit wasn't it really. At times I wondered if it had been staged and if they were actors.

You said were you from North Manchester so I think be both know these people weren't actors! However, certain situations may have been encouraged for good TV.

peoffrey said:
Pigeonho said:
It was fucking dog shit wasn't it really. At times I wondered if it had been staged and if they were actors.

You said were you from North Manchester so I think be both know these people weren't actors! However, certain situations may have been encouraged for good TV.
It was a mixture of shock at how fucked up they were, and wishful thinking as every **** will think we're like that now!

Pigeonho said:
peoffrey said:
Pigeonho said:

It was a mixture of shock at how fucked up they were, and wishful thinking as every **** will think we're like that now!

I'm from Langley in Middleton originally and just worked as hard as I could to avoid throwing my life away. I ended up going to University. There were some fantastic people around of an older generation but far too many were proud of their own lack of class or profound ignorance. Their children don't stand a prayer.

Mary Portas did well with the knicker manufacturing though. It gave some people a first chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.