The "Others" in the Academy

Not suggesting they’re the long-term answers, but would adding Gomes and Bernabe to the domestic first-team squad next season not give us a little more depth? They both appear to be technically proficient and capable of fitting into a couple of positions, which is the kind of footballer we sometimes need.

Literally said all I wanted to say and more. Callum Doyle is really impressive especially how he brings the ball out of defence. He looks better every game.

I guess he does have his fanfare but it feels like he’s not talked about enough; Lavia. Could go on to become something special.
Callum Doyle was probably behind Mbete at the start of the season but has overtaken him now imo, a brilliant season with his ability on the ball developing into a major asset.
Gomes and Bernarbe will probably have decent careers in the game but probably not with City. Talented but small. That said they might flourish playing men’s football on loan somewhere as others have suggested

Callum Doyle was probably behind Mbete at the start of the season but has overtaken him now imo, a brilliant season with his ability on the ball developing into a major asset.
Gomes and Bernarbe will probably have decent careers in the game but probably not with City. Talented but small. That said they might flourish playing men’s football on loan somewhere as others have suggested

Mbete has been unlucky with injuries. It’s a shame but Doyle looks comfortable in his position. He also has pace. I wonder if he’s currently the quickest CB at the club.

Agree on Gomes and Bernarbe. Bernarbe looks tough and stronger now. Has taken to playing LB well. I’m sure they’ll both have good careers.

Mbete has been unlucky with injuries. It’s a shame but Doyle looks comfortable in his position. He also has pace. I wonder if he’s currently the quickest CB at the club.

Agree on Gomes and Bernarbe. Bernarbe looks tough and stronger now. Has taken to playing LB well. I’m sure they’ll both have good careers.
Yeah Mbete still has time but Doyle has really grabbed his opportunity with both hands and will be hard to shift

Yep THB as well, had a really good half season at Blackburn even if the team has struggled
So it’s been said. Seems the lad doesn’t mind being on loan as well. Glad I don’t make the decisions at the club. So hard to decide with all these talented lads available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.