The Owners/The Board [Merged]

vinny123

i will be truely disgusted if the club do sack MH, we as supporters need to get a reality check, we are 6th in the league, a game in hand, 4 points off main top 4 and have not lost at home for 16 games, have only lost 2 games all season, and in the semis of one cup and still in the draw of the other.

just what do our fans think we should be doing be ten points clear at the top for gods sake, they need to wise up and remember when our opening game of the season was blackpool at home, thats reason to have a moan, or losing on a cold friday night to bloody huddersfield.

we have a mini injury crisis, we played pish on wednesday, utd have just been battered at fulham do u think fergie is about to be sacked

MH was given a 3 yr project and told to go out and achieve it, we should let him have his time and back him all the way, and judge at the end of the season.

if manncini does come, then if we do win the carling cup i hope the club has the grace to acknowledge hughes got us their
and then hangs their heads in shame.

i have been a seson ticket holder 40 yrs, seen us win the league and cups, but ive also seen the crap, and we are at the moment stronger than we have ever been

this will now make us a laughing stock again, only city would sack their manager when we are in the top six

Re: DISGUSTED

vinny123 said:
i will be truely disgusted if the club do sack MH, we as supporters need to get a reality check, we are 6th in the league, a game in hand, 4 points off main top 4 and have not lost at home for 16 games, have only lost 2 games all season, and in the semis of one cup and still in the draw of the other.

just what do our fans think we should be doing be ten points clear at the top for gods sake, they need to wise up and remember when our opening game of the season was blackpool at home, thats reason to have a moan, or losing on a cold friday night to bloody huddersfield.

we have a mini injury crisis, we played pish on wednesday, utd have just been battered at fulham do u think fergie is about to be sacked

MH was given a 3 yr project and told to go out and achieve it, we should let him have his time and back him all the way, and judge at the end of the season.

if manncini does come, then if we do win the carling cup i hope the club has the grace to acknowledge hughes got us their

i have been a seson ticket holder 40 yrs, seen us win the league and cups, but ive also seen the crap, and we are at the moment stronger than we have ever been

this will now make us a laughing stock again, only city would sack their manager when we are in the top six

My Freind, you are obviously a very loyal blue, however, how many more times can we keep conceding goals the way we do.
3 today, 3 Wednesday, 3 against Bolton (who have never scored 3), 3 against Hull - the list goes on. Our record is OK but OK is not good enough, we've been OK for far too long.

yeah but there "obviously" arguments both ways, and we've dropped a hell of a lot of points and there have always been question marks over other aspects of Hughes' management team's approach...

if he had done as sterling a job then 'obviously' we'd not be having all these rumours and they'd be no dissension in the camp.

I believe the owners are actually doing a very decent job in having gone as long as they have done, and if they've decided after much thought that they wish to capitalise on the rest of the season then this is the time to do it.

Good post Vinny. Despite the win today i feel sick in my stomach at whats going on at the club. The atmosphere sounded horrible. I feel somewhat sorry for Hughes in a way, he's tried to buy top defenders from good clubs but they have for some reason turned out to be awful buys. I can't remember a City defence looking so nervous with the ball and as terrible at marking as this season. Some of you might've slagged off Richard Dunne in the past but he would've been a collusus today against Bent and Jones. Its clear we need a completely new defence. The attack on the other hand is a whole different story.

Oh mate why did you bring up the "We have only lost 2 games this season"? Get a reality check, Leslie doesn't have the potential to become a great coach. And this year is our biggest chance to get 4th spot because of l'pool. lets hope Mancini comes and brings maicon with him.

citymad said:
Good post Vinny. Despite the win today i feel sick in my stomach at whats going on at the club. The atmosphere sounded horrible. I feel somewhat sorry for Hughes in a way, he's tried to buy top defenders from good clubs but they have for some reason turned out to be awful buys. I can't remember a City defence looking so nervous with the ball and as terrible at marking as this season. Some of you might've slagged off Richard Dunne in the past but he would've been a collusus today against Bent and Jones. Its clear we need a completely new defence. The attack on the other hand is a whole different story.

Nervous yes, but can't remember seeing a City Defense like this, you sir have a short memory.

The defensive shambles couldn't continue. Put the ball across our 6 yd box and it's a goal to the opposition.

Football The Best said:
Oh mate why did you bring up the "We have only lost 2 games this season"? Get a reality check, Leslie doesn't have the potential to become a great coach. And this year is our biggest chance to get 4th spot because of l'pool. lets hope Mancini comes and brings maicon with him.

Right, so if Hughes signed Maicon, we would be up there. Bloody hell only one player is needed an we need a new manager to get him!

micky_blue said:
vinny123 said:

My Freind, you are obviously a very loyal blue, however, how many more times can we keep conceding goals the way we do.
3 today, 3 Wednesday, 3 against Bolton (who have never scored 3), 3 against Hull - the list goes on. Our record is OK but OK is not good enough, we've been OK for far too long.

how the fuck is conceding goals hughes fault .. its ALL down to the players not performing .. MH and his team have changed this club beyond recognition and have bought in a level of professionalism that has not been seen .. he looked a beaten man at the end of that game and its looking very likely he is gonna be sacked .. which is a fucking disgrace as the OP has pointed out what more could MH as a manager do .. he can't come on the pitch and do everything he is teaching the players .. the players have not been performing and as usual its the manager who gets all the shit .. bring in another manager now and see this club fall from grace and become public enemy no.1 .. the media will have a field day and destroy us .. i feel sorry for MH as he is in a no win situation .. he probably feels he is better off else where .. too many fans especially on here seem to have forgotten where we are now and where we were .. you should all hang your heads in shame if he is sacked as i think the owners have bowed to pressure from the fans .. oh also .. players who are earning over £100k a week shouldn't need fucking motivating to play a game of football and do their jobs to the level expected of them week in week out .. earn your fucking crust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.