The Owners/The Board [Merged]

Re: DISGUSTED

will mancini's appointment cause unrest or will it be a brilliant move, what if mancini does the same as hughes has, will he be sacked aswell????
Jus wanted to know ur thoughts

I really hope Hughes doesn't get sacked.

I'm happy with his signings, the players clear commitment towards him and our progress as a team.

I feel sick waiting for this apparent statement

What happened to going with what the club, the owners decide, these clappers were not so much City fans but Hughes fans, he is not bigger than the club, we have appointed a highly respected international coach with a strong club level CV in Mancini, Hughes seemed to be just losing the plot, if he ever really had it and had no history of managerial success at the top level and was not appointed by Sheik Mansour

mikeswann2008 said:
I really hope Hughes doesn't get sacked.

I'm happy with his signings, the players clear commitment towards him and our progress as a team.

I feel sick waiting for this apparent statement

Agreed, everything is in place but the consolidation. Bad desion if it comes and really bad timing

Goal difference = 6. Look at the GD of the top 4. We can't score 3 every game. We are starting to look like Keegans Newcastle and what did they win?

I think people need to get the heads out!!

Everyone keeps banging on about "we've only lost two all season" BLAH BLAH BLAH!! I would have rather lost half of the eight DRAWS and won the other half and we would have had FOUR more points from them games...

Not only that but the manner and way we have drawn most of those games is absolutely abismal!! You can blame the defence and blame individuals, but at the end of the day, Mark Hughes bought these players and he is the one working with them day in day out......who else is to blame?

Nothing personal Hughes...but GOOD RIDDANCE!!

bornblueegg said:
citymad said:
Good post Vinny. Despite the win today i feel sick in my stomach at whats going on at the club. The atmosphere sounded horrible. I feel somewhat sorry for Hughes in a way, he's tried to buy top defenders from good clubs but they have for some reason turned out to be awful buys. I can't remember a City defence looking so nervous with the ball and as terrible at marking as this season. Some of you might've slagged off Richard Dunne in the past but he would've been a collusus today against Bent and Jones. Its clear we need a completely new defence. The attack on the other hand is a whole different story.

Nervous yes, but can't remember seeing a City Defense like this, you sir have a short memory.

Fair enough I was a bit OTT there. I was referring to the quality we've got for the money spent. Toure was shocking apart from the last 10 mins. Perhaps some of the blame lies with the midfield when the defenders have the ball there doesn't appear to be any options for the short pass instead they pass it across to the next defender and the opposition closes in. I remember Hamman used to very handy at taking the pressure off our defence. As for today I suppose credit goes to Sunderland for teh way they played the pressure game.TBH deserved a point at least.

if its true i am shocked & saddened, i feel the defensive problems would have been addressed come january, end of the day you need time..if mancini comes he will say i need time, jose will need time..any manager will need time! still in for a top 4 finish, still in the cups aswell, we are making progress but maybe not as quick as everyone wants, a few wins now & it all changes, you cannot get another manager give him an open cheque book and expect everything to fall into your lap in 1 season.. i firmly believe we will get a champions league spot WITH HUGHES.

Football The Best said:
Oh mate why did you bring up the "We have only lost 2 games this season"? Get a reality check, Leslie doesn't have the potential to become a great coach. And this year is our biggest chance to get 4th spot because of l'pool. lets hope Mancini comes and brings maicon with him.

You my friend epitomise what has unfortunately happened to a minority of our fans, and I'm sometimes embarrassed to associate with the same club as these folk. Those LOYAL and REALISTIC fans, like the op, are truly disgusted with the news that has come out of the club this evening. You asked why he brought up the whole ''we've only lost 2 games'', infact Le Tissier on SSN really hit the nail on the head, so I hope you saw that!!! To release a snippet of news during the game re: MH's future in a statement later on is a really unclassy and disgraceful move. I will have lost alot of faith in my beloved club if Hughes leaves, especially after I watched a video on the official site not long ago with Khaldoon stating how Hughesy was the man for the job....makes me sick.

city-of-cardiff said:
if its true i am shocked & saddened, i feel the defensive problems would have been addressed come january, end of the day you need time..if mancini comes he will say i need time, jose will need time..any manager will need time! still in for a top 4 finish, still in the cups aswell, we are making progress but maybe not as quick as everyone wants, a few wins now & it all changes, you cannot get another manager give him an open cheque book and expect everything to fall into your lap in 1 season.. i firmly believe we will get a champions league spot WITH HUGHES.

jose didnt need time lol
came in and won 2 premiership titles and the league cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.