The Owners/The Board [Merged]

Re: DISGUSTED

Hughes has had 18 months to improve the defence. Simple point is he hasn’t despite spending nearly £60 M on it. He’s had his chance.

Aussie! said:
city-of-cardiff said:
if its true i am shocked & saddened, i feel the defensive problems would have been addressed come january, end of the day you need time..if mancini comes he will say i need time, jose will need time..any manager will need time! still in for a top 4 finish, still in the cups aswell, we are making progress but maybe not as quick as everyone wants, a few wins now & it all changes, you cannot get another manager give him an open cheque book and expect everything to fall into your lap in 1 season.. i firmly believe we will get a champions league spot WITH HUGHES.

jose didnt need time lol
came in and won 2 premiership titles and the league cup
could he repeat it here though? TIME will tell. pm me if you fancy a wager

Bossman Blue said:
Hughes has had 18 months to improve the defence. Simple point is he hasn’t despite spending nearly £60 M on it. He’s had his chance.

Here Here!!!

Let's back our owners.

The debate is over, Mark Hughes is out.

Now before the next debate starts on if Mancini was the right manager or not, lets back our owners.

Yes, they didn't do it with class but they are serious about getting the right performances from their money and buisness decseions. Yes, there maybe another hiccup or two in the way but our future looks brighter then ever.

City til we die lads!

some of you on here are completely overeacting!

complete overeaction by some people on here tonight

of course its huge and suprising news, but to say you're 'disgusted with the oweners' or to liken them to thaksin is shocking

me, i always have been (and until he was sacked) a supporter of hughes, so i am quite disappointed and shocked that the decision has been made

do i think it is deserved, perhaps, we have been poor recently, but we have to move on

our new owners are the best thing to happen to this club, certainly in my lifetime, and they expect a return, of some sort on their investment, which is fair enough

we now have to get behind the new manager as one, and support city, not have a go at them!

as disappointed as i am that hughes has gone, i am excited at what this might do to our club, a big name yes, not proven, but a big name, and hopefully we will see some improvements in the playing staff come jan

CTID

Re: Let's back our owners.

adammck said:
The debate is over, Mark Hughes is out.

Now before the next debate starts on if Mancini was the right manager or not, lets back our owners.

Yes, they didn't do it with class but they are serious about getting the right performances from their money and buisness decseions. Yes, there maybe another hiccup or two in the way but our future looks brighter then ever.

City til we die lads!

Its never easy to get this thing right in a classy way.

Re: might pop back to the ground

no disrespect fella, but it's just gonna be silly, the decision has been made, the last thing they want is fans getting on the boards back, we have a new manager, get behind him and we all move on together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.