The Owners/The Board [Merged]

Re: DISGUSTED

Its a another sad day in my long City supporting life. I've been on the fence for the past few weeks but I'm still more than willing to give him more time to turn it around. Despite his faults he's not stupid he can see that the defence is falling apart and was planning to do something in Januarythats what the reports say anyway. I'm in a daze right now and my stomach is in knots. Mancini an unproven premiership manager ? not sure thats the right move.

Everything bout it is shite, the way its been done and the fact its been done at all, 2 defeats in last 21 games.
He should have been given till the end of the season to see if he reached the target that was set.
I Just got back from the match and no matter what is said on this forum the fact is again there was no anti Hughes stuff going on, most SUPPORTERS did not want this. If Mancini is to be in charge, I certainly dont see it as a step forwards.

I am also disgusted....whats happening to or club.

Still in contention for 4h and in a semi finals. What more did they want at this stage in the season?????

Well how much is time? I think 1,5 year is more than enough time to sort out the defence. Or half a season to sort it out if you're playing the new players card. And ofc Mancini should be sacked if he can't do better.

Nreddishblue said:
Disgusted at the way Hughes has been treated.

Agreed, I'm just really pissed off, when oh when are we just going to give someone the job and leave him to get on with it, we need stability!

mxpx said:
I am also disgusted....whats happening to or club.

Still in contention for 4h and in a semi finals. What more did they want at this stage in the season?????

Strange but can you see Hughes taken you to the next level ?

At least you have the right men at the helm who will not take 2nd best and that is a good thing :)

Horrible atmosphere at the game today, really flat you knew something was going on. Hughes has had time and money but we keep on making silly defensive mistakes, just what are they doing on the training ground? As for giving Hughes time he has had more than enough, Harry seems to have turned Spurs round in a short period, they look good for top 4 this year.
News coming out all the time...and it gets worse by the minute.

Plain wrong, and downright cowardly in the manner it was done. This 'project' i fear is destined to be no more than a circus show and a deserving failure.

It is probably what these owners deserve, but certainly not what City fans deserve.

Shameful....once more.

I can see both sides of the argument for Hughes going or staying and really cannot decide either way.

However what I'm sure about is that Mancini is a nothing appointment and I predict he won't last 12 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.