The people who refuse to sit !

Why is it safe for people in 110 to stand, but unsafe for people in 109 to stand?
BOLLOCKS TO THE COUNCIL!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm --<br /><br />
Bluemoon115 said:
Agree.

Folk know where to go if they wanna stand, come and join the South Stand/Singing section partay, otherwise, obey the feckin rules.
The singing section was sold out, so people who wanted to stand were very sensible and have congregated in the block next to the singing section (109)

SWP's back said:
quiet_riot said:
Yep, because every single fan who cannot stand for 90+ minutes is 'disabled' and should be in a wheelchair high up in the stadium where they don't cause you any problems.

Dick.
In agreement mate. My pop is getting on, he can't stand for 90 mins every game, he picket his seat in the seats to the immediate right of 110 to get the best of both worlds. If any prick wants to start being a prick about standing there EVERY game then I hope they get thrown out. You didn't stand every game last season or season before, so your Jonny come latelys to that block anyway.

Though I will say that 109 were allowed to stand for the "big" games last season and that's to be expected.

You should bring your bird to more matches pal, better looking than your dad!! ;-)

But in all seriousness, there are folk like your dad who can't be stood for 90 minutes, and they have to be taken into consideration.

Don't people start sitting down half way through the block? I know they stand up at my end but I seem to remember last season alot of people sat down in the block? (obviously except for the attacks etc)

dannybcity said:
I sit in 109 so the disabled section is behind me and I can't believe that when the block stands the people seated up there can't see. They're on a huge platform and if this is true then the club need to do something about it. Presumably the people in the disabled section have never seen a goal sicme we've been at Coms, if not then can we not try to guilt trip people. I honestly don't care if we stand or sit, it doesn't matter to me. What I do object to is people grabbing hold of me and trying to force me to sit down if I'm singing.

Go on Songs of Praise, you won't get any bother, there will not be a young child behind you there unable to see the match and you can sing all you want.

Or join four poofs and a piano.

city stew said:
I am a steward on level 3 so it's not me who tells anyone to sit down on level 1 . The thing is the council have allowed for the away fans and the blocks next to the away fans to stand and that is it, for safety reasons . Now the fact that people refuse to sit is gonna start causing problems as the council will fine the club for breach of health and safety . Yes I know there are double standards but these are the rules . So stop giving stewards shit as it's not our fucking rule and it's not pissing them off but fellow fans as we have had complaints from fellow blues who sit when suppose to . (not saying stay sat when we score chant etc )

rant over

Facist bully boy....

Corky said:
dannybcity said:
I sit in 109 so the disabled section is behind me and I can't believe that when the block stands the people seated up there can't see. They're on a huge platform and if this is true then the club need to do something about it. Presumably the people in the disabled section have never seen a goal sicme we've been at Coms, if not then can we not try to guilt trip people. I honestly don't care if we stand or sit, it doesn't matter to me. What I do object to is people grabbing hold of me and trying to force me to sit down if I'm singing.

Go on Songs of Praise, you won't get any bother, there will not be a young child behind you there unable to see the match and you can sing all you want.

Strange responce, I think you've misread my post. I'm not saying I stand all game but at points of action or when the whole grounds rocking people shouldn't be grabbing hold of people or do you disagree. The atmosphere would be terrible if people couldn't stand up ocassionally to sing. I was a child once you know and it never really bothered me, I just stood on my seat.

Timmmmahhhh said:
SWP's back said:
In agreement mate. My pop is getting on, he can't stand for 90 mins every game, he picket his seat in the seats to the immediate right of 110 to get the best of both worlds. If any prick wants to start being a prick about standing there EVERY game then I hope they get thrown out. You didn't stand every game last season or season before, so your Jonny come latelys to that block anyway.

Though I will say that 109 were allowed to stand for the "big" games last season and that's to be expected.

You should bring your bird to more matches pal, better looking than your dad!! ;-)

But in all seriousness, there are folk like your dad who can't be stood for 90 minutes, and they have to be taken into consideration.

Don't people start sitting down half way through the block? I know they stand up at my end but I seem to remember last season alot of people sat down in the block? (obviously except for the attacks etc)
Haha true mate. Last few seasons people sat (for most of the game) in 109 apart from the big games and there was no trouble. The new boys that haveoved there want to stand all the time for all games and it produces friction. I feel sorry for the stewards.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm --<br /><br />
Corky said:
dannybcity said:

Wrong in so many ways

SWP's back said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Haha true mate. Last few seasons people sat (for most of the game) in 109 apart from the big games and there was no trouble. The new boys that haveoved there want to stand all the time for all games and it produces friction. I feel sorry for the stewards.

I don't, 3 of them that were there on Saturday used to work on the doors in Stockport, not the nicest bunch of lads!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
SWP's back said:
Haha true mate. Last few seasons people sat (for most of the game) in 109 apart from the big games and there was no trouble. The new boys that haveoved there want to stand all the time for all games and it produces friction. I feel sorry for the stewards.

I don't, 3 of them that were there on Saturday used to work on the doors in Stockport, not the nicest bunch of lads!!

give some ham head a high viz and they turn into mussolini, not all stewards are the same but some like bouncers(sorry doorpeople) just do the job for the aggro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.