The people who refuse to sit !

Re: The who refuse to sit !

Prestwich_Blue said:
The rules are a result of Hillsborough but that wasn't the fault of the fans. It was the fault of complacent authorities and shit police who (as usual) lied through their teeth to cover up their mistakes.

There isn't going to be a second Hillsborough because of fans standing in seated stadiums so it's about time we grew a collective pair and stood up to these pen-pushing petty bureaucrats.

Smoking in the stadium is also illegal yet they've given up on that.

The trouble with standing in seated areas is that people can't move if there's a six foot six, twenty five stone bloke standing in front of them blocking thier view.

It's not too bad in 212 - people seem to stand up as we go forward and sit down when it's finished. The game before that was Wigan away and everyone stood all the way through. I prefered today but could live with standing occassionally. Then again I'm not four foot three.

The so called problem is only in one place - next to the existing standing section. Why don't the club just increase the size of the standing area by an extra block or two? Problano solved.

FletcherMoss said:
The so called problem is only in one place - next to the existing standing section. Why don't the club just increase the size of the standing area by an extra block or two? Problano solved.
Mainly because disabled access is at the top of the stand.

And the disabled people can't stand, meaning that they can't see the pitch.

Bluemoon115 said:
FletcherMoss said:

Then move the disabled people to a different block.

FletcherMoss said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Then move the disabled people to a different block.
It's a solution for another season.

But they have paid for their view this season, so why should they be denied it this season?

FletcherMoss said:

I will give you one reason, at the back of 107 is a section that is used by wheelchair users.

These are genuine supporters of Manchester City and have been for probably all of their lives, they also have the right to watch the game, which unfortunately sometimes they are obstructed from doing by those more selfish.

Please consider those behind you as they may be smaller or children who also come to watch City, if they were your kids would you not want them to see the game having paid for them ?

Trigger said:
FletcherMoss said:
....they may be smaller or children who also come to watch City....

there was a couple with a baby in the backrow of the cb 3rd today, cried all through half time. who the fuck brings a 2 year old baby to the footy?

Trigger said:
FletcherMoss said:

I will give you one reason, at the back of 107 is a section that is used by wheelchair users.

These are genuine supporters of Manchester City and have been for probably all of their lives, they also have the right to watch the game, which unfortunately sometimes they are obstructed from doing by those more selfish.

Please consider those behind you as they may be smaller or children who also come to watch City, if they were your kids would you not want them to see the game having paid for them ?

I've said it before - just move the wheelchair section to another place. COMs is one of the best stadiums in the country for disabled access so there are plenty of other places where they could go. Same with the kids - theres a whole stand now for the kids. Its a simple solution to a simple problem. Just increase the size of the standing section and problem solved - the stewards can all chill the fcuk out, those that want to stand can stand. Bythe way I sit in CB level 3 so I don't have a personal interest in this.

FletcherMoss said:
Trigger said:

I've said it before - just move the wheelchair section to another place. COMs is one of the best stadiums in the country for disabled access so there are plenty of other places where they could go. Same with the kids - theres a whole stand now for the kids. Its a simple solution to a simple problem. Just increase the size of the standing section and problem solved - the stewards can all chill the fcuk out, those that want to stand can stand. Bythe way I sit in CB level 3 so I don't have a personal interest in this.
Move them to where?

Bluemoon115 said:
FletcherMoss said:
Move them to where?

I don't know - one of the 100 or so other blocks that are not standing sections. Just not in the 7 or 8 blocks that are. Again - simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.