The Perfect Season!

This season has been an almost perfect season but I'm still hoping we can improve on it next season!
Indeed. But I think not.

Retain the PL (even by most goals scored, let alone goal difference) and a further progression in the CL (semi's or final) will be far and away enough for me, anything else is gravy. - It's still a bizarre feeling thinking , let alone typing that. :-)

Hopefully BM won't descend into fantasy between now and about October (when the likely season endings generally start being laid down) a la RAWK, and also in these last few seasons, the Caf.

I hope we beat Liverpool to the title in 93 mins of the last game the week before we win the fa cup and the week after that the champions league as rags finish 10th after de gea had left to Madrid.is this too much to ask

If Carlsberg made football seasons then we have just experienced it , we win two trophies break all the records , Rags & Dippers lose the big cup finals which they thought they only had to turn up to win. Lovely

If you had told me at the start of the season it would end like this i would have laughed,even i relaxed half way through(a bit)which is unheard of for me,i keep watching our games back and the sky progs and thinking wowzer what did we do.i knew when the rags lost then the german rags lost in the week that the dippers would lose,good and bad things happen in 3's always,just us and the chavs winning something has been sweet

Superb day. Don't usually enjoy watching other teams demise to cheer me up but my lord I enjoyed that tonight. At least we went out of Europe a few miles down road, saved a load of cash and got to watch those horrible buggers get what they deserved..... they can concentrate on the 25 point gap to catch us now next season

As a certain Mr Rotten once sang, cheap holidays in other peoples misery, and i went all inclusive.

Cam Amazon Prime add Liverpool's CL defeat into the City series? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.