The Perfect Wife

MCFC Wedding Dress

Somebody went to a LOT of time and effort making this...

Newly-weds Karen and Simon Bell caused quite a stir before the recent home game against Stoke as the just-married bride arrived in her wedding dress ... made entirely from old City shirts.

Creative True Blue Karen was inspired to make the magnificent gown following the couple's decision to get married on the same day as City took on the Potters.

The bride-to-be spent six nights a week in the build-up to the big day working on her outfit using material from Simon's collection of vintage City shirts dating back to the early Eighties.

MCFC wedding dress

Following the ceremony in Chester, the couple dashed to the Etihad Stadium to watch their heroes provide the perfect wedding present in the form of a 3-0 win with Karen's dress taking all the plaudits.

"Everyone was stopping us to take pictures on the way in. We thought about going corporate but we have had season cards for years and we know everyone around us so we just went in our normal seats. It was brilliant - everyone kept buying us drinks."

MCFC would like to congratulate Simon and Karen and wish them every happiness together.

wedding%20dress%20still.ashx

wedding%20dress%20front.ashx

Looks pretty good but I bet some people thought it was a tad odd at the wedding ;)

Re: MCFC Wedding Dress

Falz said:
Somebody went to a LOT of time and effort making this...

Newly-weds Karen and Simon Bell caused quite a stir before the recent home game against Stoke as the just-married bride arrived in her wedding dress ... made entirely from old City shirts.

Creative True Blue Karen was inspired to make the magnificent gown following the couple's decision to get married on the same day as City took on the Potters.

The bride-to-be spent six nights a week in the build-up to the big day working on her outfit using material from Simon's collection of vintage City shirts dating back to the early Eighties.

MCFC wedding dress

Following the ceremony in Chester, the couple dashed to the Etihad Stadium to watch their heroes provide the perfect wedding present in the form of a 3-0 win with Karen's dress taking all the plaudits.

"Everyone was stopping us to take pictures on the way in. We thought about going corporate but we have had season cards for years and we know everyone around us so we just went in our normal seats. It was brilliant - everyone kept buying us drinks."

MCFC would like to congratulate Simon and Karen and wish them every happiness together.

wedding%20dress%20still.ashx

wedding%20dress%20front.ashx

Looks pretty good but I bet some people thought it was a tad old wedding ;)

Amended for accuracy !!

Re: MCFC Wedding Dress

Facebook only told me today, and I couldn't find a thread. Sorry! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.