The Perfect Wife

I owe my marriage to City.

I was 39 at the time, lifelong batchelor, OK at getting women, felt no need to settle down.

At a party, I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. I asked someone who she was, and found out she was thai, same age as me. Now I've never really been into oriental women, and had never been to thailand, so I was stuck for ways to break the ice.

I asked her where she was from, and when she told me, I blurted out "my football club has just been bought by your ex-prime minister". Even as the words were coming out of my mouth, I felt sure I'd blown it. Smooth move!

Well....it was a smooth move, as it turned out. She was from Chiang Rai in northern thailand, and she loved Thaksin Shinawatre. She was going on for about 10 minutes about how he was the only politician ever to do anything for people outside Bangkok, how he built the roads, started an NHS, built a hospital and her sister works there. I was nodding politely, pretending to be interested, while checking out her amazing boobs, which she had just had done. She said Thaksin was only deposed because he wouldn't pay the mayor of Bangkok a kickback out of the national lottery.

Anyhoo. I shagged her, started dating her, and now we've been married for 2 years. After watching a few city matches, she got addicted to the roller coaster like the rest of us, and started fancying Joe Hart.

When Shinawatre said "owning a premiership club is for rich men. If I don't get City to the top, I will sell to someone far richer than me", I thought "yeah yeah", but Mrs Z said "Thaksin always do what him say". And she was right.

After the greyness of the late Keegan and Pearce years, things have just got better and better in my life.

I've enjoyed writing this. I should post more often.

Zorrin said:

I was 39 at the time, lifelong batchelor, OK at getting women, felt no need to settle down.

At a party, I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. I asked someone who she was, and found out she was thai, same age as me. Now I've never really been into oriental women, and had never been to thailand, so I was stuck for ways to break the ice.

I asked her where she was from, and when she told me, I blurted out "my football club has just been bought by your ex-prime minister". Even as the words were coming out of my mouth, I felt sure I'd blown it. Smooth move!

Well....it was a smooth move, as it turned out. She was from Chiang Rai in northern thailand, and she loved Thaksin Shinawatre. She was going on for about 10 minutes about how he was the only politician ever to do anything for people outside Bangkok, how he built the roads, started an NHS, built a hospital and her sister works there. I was nodding politely, pretending to be interested, while checking out her amazing boobs, which she had just had done. She said Thaksin was only deposed because he wouldn't pay the mayor of Bangkok a kickback out of the national lottery.

Anyhoo. I shagged her, started dating her, and now we've been married for 2 years. After watching a few city matches, she got addicted to the roller coaster like the rest of us, and started fancying Joe Hart.

When Shinawatre said "owning a premiership club is for rich men. If I don't get City to the top, I will sell to someone far richer than me", I thought "yeah yeah", but Mrs Z said "Thaksin always do what him say". And she was right.

After the greyness of the late Keegan and Pearce years, things have just got better and better in my life.

you know the rules...

it didnt happen unless you post pics.. especially the boob job bit..

stevenryals said:
Zorrin said:

you know the rules...

it didnt happen unless you post pics.. especially the boob job bit..
_44944800_-304.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.