The Perfect Wife

Her boobs were only 10 days old when I met her. They were rock hard at first, and just boing! - out there. I had to massage them every time I saw her, now they're nice and soft.

Also, I thought she was teetotal, but it turned out she wasn't drinking because she was on antibiotics from the plastic surgeon. I should have known when she told me her sister can get me "anything" from the hospital pharmacy.

I think I've got a photo on another computer of her in a City shirt. let me see if I can dig it out

Had she already been done down below as well?
Zorrin said:
Her boobs were only 10 days old when I met her. They were rock hard at first, and just boing! - out there. I had to massage them every time I saw her, now they're nice and soft.

Also, I thought she was teetotal, but it turned out she wasn't drinking because she was on antibiotics from the plastic surgeon. I should have known when she told me her sister can get me "anything" from the hospital pharmacy.

I think I've got a photo on another computer of her in a City shirt. let me see if I can dig it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.