The photos thread

Go to reply box and press ‘attach files’
Press photo library, pick a piccy
At the it will say show selected, press

Idaho, your pictures are fantastic mate but your instructions on how to post photos are crap. I always have the same problem Misty describes. Attach file, into gallery, select photo, back to page and it says "file too large for server". I end up having to edit the photo right down and lose half.

It doesn't help that your instructions are over two pages on my phone.

Then press bottom right corner where it says actual size, it will then give you a list of actions, press large

I can't see the "actual size" option at all

Idaho, your pictures are fantastic mate but your instructions on how to post photos are crap. I always have the same problem Misty describes. Attach file, into gallery, select photo, back to page and it says "file too large for server". I end up having to edit the photo right down and lose half.

Eyedee messaged me and we sorted it out, (when the pigeon eventually arrived) He has a Motorola gx11. Apparently he is one of the first to get one in his neck of the woods, (back woods)
Anyway it seems he sends his film to Boots to print and then he takes a picture of it and posts it.
At least I think that's what he said, hard to tell when every third word was doggon critters in the hen house and there was some bloke playing a banjo in the background.

He forgot to mention he has an iPhone.

Pair of luddites

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.