The Etihad Pitch

I would suggest that’s an overreaction considering our home record in all competitions this season is P23 W19 D3 L1 and we’ve won 12 of the last 13, scoring 31 and conceding 7. Seems like we’re on a fortunate run considering it’s “Russian roulette”.
Only lately the pitch was this bad.

We are the better team, if we had a better pitch the game would have been more fluid and we would have probably scored more goals.

Of course it's not just the pitch, refereeing, player mistakes, etc,.. the more you control these variables the more chance you have to win. It might be an overreaction but in tight games small details can be the difference between a win or a loss and in knock out stages there are no second chances.

i think the mini etihad could be a good option to use if we get into the semi final of the champions league. but i think uefa would not lets us unless it gets really bad at the etihad

the summer and plans for a new pitch and safe standing being put in and hope for fans coming back next season
means we will have a fresh start and no gigs this summer and i am so looking forward to next season

Obviously watered like fuck pre-game, first 15 mins a player per minute was slipping until it dried out a bit.

Don't see why we don't move to the mini ground,if we're not allowed for league games as Madrid play at the training ground for CL games I can't see why we can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.