The Play Offs 2017/18

Pleased Fulham did it and i hope they make it up.

A side that plays football is always welcome.

I couldn't support Boro unless they were playing the rags, Dippers or Leeds. Or Spurs or Arse I suppose. But at least you don't have to use the bloody M6 to get there.

Villa v boro. Shite. Neither team can keep possession for more than 4 passes before they hoof it long.

Villa Park full I see. Totally abandoned their team when they were last relegated. But of course no doubt we will have the ‘where were you when you were shit’ directed at us by their fans if they come up.

Villa Park full I see. Totally abandoned their team when they were last relegated. But of course no doubt we will have the ‘where were you when you were shit’ directed at us by their fans if they come up.
Don’t forget... champions of Europe you’ll never sing that!! Spoke to a season ticket holder the other week who was worried if they don’t come up this season they could fall foul of FFP... fingers crossed they don’t come up!

Bruce is a deffo six points for the scum , his record is shit against the for some reason !

Traore is lightening fast but totally Shit. He doesn’t contribute anything.
Time to dust off the old Theo gif;
tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.