The players we are reportably after..

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
arent what you would call top 4 players IMO, Parker, Bellamy, Rsc (one could argue over Bridge and Toure) so these players might make us say an 8 th place team (eventually) how much do you reckon we would have to spend to give us a team which would eqaul Manure's ?

well we couldn't attract a lot of players of word-class calibre now, and that will only change when the team becomes more succesful.

that said, I do think we could do better than some the players we've been linked with.

Fuck man u

If we were only after the players you've mentioned we would have got them by now, we're aiming higher and it's taking time IMO. We're only 7 days in, most activity usually happens in the last week, be patient

We are not top 4. We are almost bottom 4. That will have an impact on the type of players that we can bring into the club and certainly not CL players in the Jan transfer window unless they have baggage and/or are complete mercenaries.

I think you misunderstand what Im asking, look, if Bellamy, Parker, Bridge and RSC cost say 45 mill that will give us say a top 10 team...presumably, how much will it cost for a top 4 team (like Utd or Chavs) in your opinion?

Im reckoning about 200 million overall.

nimrod said:
I think you misunderstand what Im asking, look, if Bellamy, Parker, Bridge and RSC cost say 45 mill that will give us say a top 10 team...presumably, how much will it cost for a top 4 team (like Utd or Chavs) in your opinion?

I'd guess that you are about right mate. The transfer value of our squad will need to be around 300 million to compete. It's probably around a third of that now? So yeah another 200 million. Ish. Assuming that those signings work out and therefore retain their value.......

nimrod said:

From what we've already got? Well we probs need a keeper, a centre half, a centre mid, 2 strikers and a couple more on top of that.

Yo can't put a price on it. £200 million should do it but we could do it with a lot less depending on how clever we are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.