The Poznan

Think most fans like it, was sat with the Bolton fans when we played at the reebok this season and when we started doing the Poznan they were all talking between themselves saying how good it must of looked in the cup final, Warrington and hull rugby league were having a go at it last week at the etihad

Skashion said:
Sadly, the Poznan's dead.

This is, of course, just your opinion - to which you are entitled.

However, it is not dead as far as many City fans and players are concerned. ANd, it certainly winds up rival fans....they are SO envious that they can only use it to mock rather than to celebrate...

When we stopped doing it it coincided with our bad run ,when it was resumed we went back to winning ways,enough said,keep it going it looks brilliant

We would be crazy to let this die. It is a celebration that is uniquely associated with City.

Keep it, embrace it, celebrate it.

CC1 said:
This is, of course, just your opinion - to which you are entitled.

However, it is not dead as far as many City fans and players are concerned. ANd, it certainly winds up rival fans....they are SO envious that they can only use it to mock rather than to celebrate...
Difference being I'm one of the few people who tries to start them and it's getting harder and harder.

citiblue375 said:
We would be crazy to let this die. It is a celebration that is uniquely associated with City.

Keep it, embrace it, celebrate it.

not quite true , i think the lech poznan fans might have something to say

but we need to keep it as was said earlier our form dipped when we stopped doing it and it brings a togetherness amongst city fans

The problem is that opposition fans have begun to pick up on it and, every time they snatch an equaliser or winner, they'll do it. Saw it at Arsenal, Fulham etc last season. I don't Poznan anymore.

graham1312 said:
not quite true , i think the lech poznan fans might have something to say

but we need to keep it as was said earlier our for dipped when we stopped doing it and it brings a togetherness amongst city fans
and Celtic... I think we're the only club who uses mostly as a goal celebration though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.