the poznan ..

dom

Every time I log on to the OS the backdrop is always us lot doing a mass Poznan

The club clearly value it (and the players have echoed this)

and the # together thing is clearly tapping that

Seeing that mass poznan and remembering some of the great moments that provoked them gives me an adrenaline buzz and I feel we've got more of the same coming our way...

can we keep this alive for next season , please.. ?

I fookin love it

It bonds us as supporters

It's becoming a bit of a trade mark !

I love the Poznan but can't help bu feel it's died a death. I hoped to see it at Wembley even if there wasn't much to Poznan about once the game started.

Alex the Blue said:
I love the Poznan but can't help bu feel it's died a death. I hoped to see it at Wembley even if there wasn't much to Poznan about once the game started.

same here lad. i think it's ace.. but I think it's over.
plus, if everyone ain't joining it looks a bit silly.

the Poznan was great and it stamped us on the football landscape in this country. then good old stiff upper lip shit spoils it. be proud to be different for once. the poles were and still are.

Should only be done in big games and away days.
Most of the time it fails miserably with only about 1/10 of a block doing it with the rest sitting down unless you sit in first tier east stand near away fans or south stand level 1.

Good for a season, the kids and BBC loved it.
we got it from being in europe, lets see what future travels bring us.
IMO poznan RIP
Belongs to celtic now!

de niro said:
the Poznan was great and it stamped us on the football landscape in this country. then good old stiff upper lip shit spoils it. be proud to be different for once. the poles were and still are.
With this advice should I go naked to the first match next season with my knob painted yellow in a banana tribute ?

andyhinch said:
de niro said:
With this advice should I go naked to the first match next season with my knob painted yellow in a banana tribute ?

Kenneth-Williams.jpg

I like the Poznan. In fact I think it should be used while the team aren't playing so well rather than as a goal celebration. It would give the crowd a boost and hopefully give city a little bit extra to go on and score. Unfortunately most people either aren't fit enough to jump up and down for thirty seconds or they don't want to look silly.

The wembley Poznan was out of this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.