The pre match video

horrendous, but as good as anywhere that ive seen on travels

clubs love that sort of stuff, it will always be around.

the pre match music before players come out is getting better, some oasis and other Manchester based stuff... End of games good to.

We don't do it this way or that way, we do it our way...

Our way!

385-md.jpg
“OWER” way

I’ve never heard a Mancunian say “our” like “ower” in my life until this video. Fake, put-on, half-Cockney grime, made up accent that just sounds daft as fuck.

It’s awful. Doesn’t even sound like a manchester accent. It’s so bloody twee and irritating.
The pre game vid would be better if it was more about Manchester than just city. We should embrace everything Mancheser it’s history, achievements, people diversity, popular culture etc. Manchester City is Manchester is City

If I think of a Manchester accent then I think of John Henshaw or Frank Gallagher from Shameless.

It’s never sounded right to me on that video. However, speaking in to a microphone can distort the way you come across.

Tend to get branded “posh” whenever I’m around which is ridiculous. I’m the son of a lorry driver and a secretary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.