the prem trophy

I've not seen it yet, couldn't be arsed with overexcited peolle in long queues. would like to go and see it now though.

it will be at the baguley and brooklands osc meeting on november 12th, also the community shield and match ball signed by all the players, members and none members all welcome, you can take your own photo's with it and is free of charge although there will be a bucket collection for city in the community, good stuff eh

Forzacitizens said:
There are two trophies, one is kept in the stadium and other one goes on the tours etc.
I don't think that's correct, I went last week and it wasn't there. There is 2 trophies but I was under the impression we Only get one and the other is the used for media purpose like MOTD

Its in the ground, do the tour to see it.

As far as I'm aware city have only got one, as was told by the club there are days when the trophy isn't on the tour when its out on 'visits' ie far east, supporters club etc

I've had my pic with it!

It was at Halifax's branch meeting on Monday, along with the Community Shield.

We had our photo taken with them both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.