the prem trophy

southstand117 said:
Forzacitizens said:
There are two trophies, one is kept in the stadium and other one goes on the tours etc.
I don't think that's correct, I went last week and it wasn't there. There is 2 trophies but I was under the impression we Only get one and the other is the used for media purpose like MOTD

So did I, we do only get one and the other is on the tour etc.

The next meeting of Reddish Branch is on Wednesday 12 September at Reddish Working Men's Club, 129 Greg Street, Stockport, SK5 7LN, starting at 8.00pm (doors 7.30pm).

The Premier League Trophy and Community Shield will be there on the night and our confirmed guests for the evening are City Legends, Ian Bishop, Paul Lake and Alex Williams.

The meeting is open to everyone and Membership is available on the night.

Whenever ive seen pics of fans with the league trophy they're usually sat next to it (and it's usually united supporters :/ ) I just wonderd, is it possible to have your picture taken holding the trophy aloft?

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Whenever ive seen pics of fans with the league trophy they're usually sat next to it (and it's usually united supporters :/ ) I just wonderd, is it possible to have your picture taken holding the trophy aloft?
No mate you can have your picture wiv it but can't pick it up.

Is it just me or does the prem trophy seem a bit small and insignificant compared to for example the la liga cup

I heard off my dads mate that they make the trophies for the leagues in size order. The best league gets the biggest trophy etc/
Is this true?
Because I think this is true because the carling cup ... or should I say capital one cup (hehe..!! nearly caught out there) is small. So because thats the smallest and (worst) cup, this could be why its small?

The prem trophy and charity shield is at Castleton branch next sunday. Im taking the kids to see it. Later that day it goes to the Waldorf for the City center branch. See their websites for details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.