Premier League Hall of Fame

I dislike the whole concept of "Halls of Fame" whatever activity they are associated with. They seem to be invented by desparate no-marks eager to bestow some dubious authority and power on themselves. They are bad enough for things like music where there is no club based tribalism but for highly polarised team sports they are a nonsense.

Why? Just... Why?

I can say I'll be paying about as much attention to these as I do to the baftas and the 5 hour long world cup draws.

Sergio, Yaya, Silva, Vinny, and the others are already true heroes to me, and hopefully most football fans could look at what they've achieved and applaud too, not to mention that they all came to a club and stayed there to accomplish the making of a new giant in the game.

If they can't swallow their bias enough to give our lot the awards when they actually deserved them, managers included, then they can shove their retrospective ones too.

I imagine that you have to be a serial shagger, snorter and/or greaser of agents palms to get in, anyhow.

Just don’t get why some are so bothered by this.

if they said all the Prem greats were Spurs players i still couldn’t care less.

Merlin and KUN would still not get in there. It would be full of dippers and rags.

You've raised a good point there ;- How about football's 'Hall of Infamy'?

Adam Johnson
Ray Wilkins
George Graham
Eric Cantona
Kerry Dixon
Micky Thomas....
Hall of Shame would be a more Appropriate title. step forward:

john Terry
Ryan giggs
Thibaut courtouis

The first City player to be infucted (deliberate, the d is next to the f on keypad and I thought it looked better) will be Sergio or Berti Glauber. The panel are divided on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.