The press are trying to turn us on the club!

Akai

Unbelievable how they are defending Mancini now even though they were the ones who criticized him since he arrived,

when he got out of the CL twice
Poor performances
when he criticized the players, Marwood and even Vicky few days ago.
and the list goes on.

They haven't even gone that much to defend Di Matteo when he got sacked despite winning the CL with Chelsea, as they are doing for Mancini whom unfortunately finished the season with a failure.

so beware blues and don't fall it, the press are trying to turn us on the club in my point of view ..

at the end of the day, we support the club and the decision is what our owner, the board believe is best for the club to move forward and I believe this is a positive intention, that our club wants success and nothing less.

@ncustisTheSun is a twat.

It really doesn't matter what we do, the press just don't like us. I wouldn't get to wound up about a bunch of heavy drinking knobs.

Fuck them!!!

Petetheblu said:
It really doesn't matter what we do, the press just don't like us. I wouldn't get to wound up about a bunch of heavy drinking knobs.

Fuck them!!!
Papers have bad taste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.