The Problem is Us, The Fans

rickmcfc

I have been thinking about this for a while now. I just cant belive all of the shite we give as a fan base. Everyone of us has done it at some point, shout abuse, be really pissed off, wish we hadnt of sacked manager A or we should attempt to get Manager B. Its all total total bullshit, and it has to improve. Everytime we have a bad spell we cant all start getting annoyed and calling for the managers head etc. These are the facts.

1) We are the richest team in the world, we can buy anyone out there.
2) We have a very good manager who is a proven winner, as a player, and more importantly as a manager.
3) We have had so many managers in the past 25 years, it is cringeworthy.
4) This is not Roberto Mancini's team, it is still Mark Hughes' team
5) Is 2 months really enough time to judge a manager on?
5) We have not won a trophy for 35 years.

We, me, you as fans deserve the best, and given time, that is what we will get. Rome wasnt built in a day, it was planned, took time so it was completed correctly and to the highest standard.

This is exactly what Manchester City and Sheik Mansour have planned for us. It will happen. Certainly not today, probably not tomorrow, but after that, who knows - but it will happen i am sure. This is where we all need to change, lets not jump and pounce on the team when things are not going our way. They need us to be behind them in everyway possible, and with each moan and groan from the stands, they feel knocked down a little more.

We need to change and change now, starting at chelsea on saturday. So lets get behind the boys instead of giving them so much shit constantly. We are in a great position and we wont fuck it up, especially if we get onside with the team for once. Lets not do the old "typical city" attitude. Pull together boys

The problem is not the fans.

When the fans own the club, choose the manager and pick the team then you can blame the fans

I'm getting damn sick of reading this tripe by people who can't tell Bluemoon from reality.

Have you been to a match this season?

The problem is the fans my fucking arse. The fans got behind the team last night until the game was lost.

I love Bluemoon and the internet but by God, it's responsible for some warped realities.

rickmcfc said:
I have been thinking about this for a while now. I just cant belive all of the shite we give as a fan base. Everyone of us has done it at some point, shout abuse, be really pissed off, wish we hadnt of sacked manager A or we should attempt to get Manager B. Its all total total bullshit, and it has to improve. Everytime we have a bad spell we cant all start getting annoyed and calling for the managers head etc. These are the facts.

2) We have a very good manager who is a proven winner, as a player, and more importantly as a manager.

We, me, you as fans deserve the best, and given time, that is what we will get. Rome wasnt built in a day, it was planned, took time so it was completed correctly and to the highest standard.

This is exactly what Manchester City and Sheik Mansour have planned for us. It will happen. Certainly not today, probably not tomorrow, but after that, who knows - but it will happen i am sure. This is where we all need to change, lets not jump and pounce on the team when things are not going our way. They need us to be behind them in everyway possible, and with each moan and groan from the stands, they feel knocked down a little more.

We need to change and change now, starting at chelsea on saturday. So lets get behind the boys instead of giving them so much shit constantly. We are in a great position and we wont fuck it up, especially if we get onside with the team for once. Lets not do the old "typical city" attitude. Pull together boys
Amen Brother,just so long as the wait aint to long this time!!

Completely agree with this.
It takes time to build a winning side & it make take another few seasons to get it right.

A constant revolving door managerial approach is not the answer.
These players are not Manchini's, he needs to be given time to mould us into a good

Paying fans are entitled to do what they want but where does swearing and hand gesturing at the players & Manchin get us?

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm getting damn sick of reading this tripe by people who can't tell Bluemoon from reality.

Have you been to a match this season?

The problem is the fans my fucking arse. The fans got behind the team last night until the game was lost.

I love Bluemoon and the internet but by God, it's responsible for some warped realities.

Q1) Yes i am a season ticket holder and have been to 6 away games
So what do you think we should do, get rid of mancini, start all over again? Give the guy some time ffs. just look across at the scum over the road, they won fuck all for the first 3 years baconface was in charge, they kept him and look where he is now and what he has won them. Yes me and you need to change instead of moaning like a spoilt silly child. grow us, support the team of fuck off to another club.

>>>> 4) This is not Roberto Mancini's team, it is still Mark Hughes' team

I'd agree if it wasn't for this and people saying "This is Mark Hughes team". I thought we had a good team put together that needed a better manager?

Are we now saying players of the likes of Ade, Phillips, Barry, Bridge, Toure, Robinho, Ireland, Given, De Jong are not good enough? And we need better players!

Now I'm not saying there isn't one or two of course. But if that's sincerely what we're putting forward as a fact, then maybe mansour should just cut his loses now and go buy manure instead of spending another 200 million replacing these players with even better ones, even if you can find enough replacements to come to city!!

blueinbolton77 said:
>>>> 4) This is not Roberto Mancini's team, it is still Mark Hughes' team

I'd agree if it wasn't for this and people saying "This is Mark Hughes team". I thought we had a good team put together that needed a better manager?

Are we now saying players of the likes of Ade, Phillips, Barry, Bridge, Toure, Robinho, Ireland, Given, De Jong are not good enough? And we need better players!

Now I'm not saying there isn't one or two of course. But if that's sincerely what we're putting forward as a fact, then maybe mansour should just cut his loses now and go buy manure instead of spending another 200 million replacing these players with even better ones, even if you can find enough replacements to come to city!!

Ade - Not the player i thought he was
SWP - Cant cross to save his life, much better right wongers out there
Barry - plays well on occasions, one of our better players
Bridge - great player, gives 100%
Toure - waste of space
Robinho - enough said, good ridance
Given - great shot stopper and thats it. Another fuck up last night
Ireland - Gone from one of the best midfielders in the country to someone who looks completely lost on a football pitch
De Jong - great player, solid and gives 100%

Just because we payed a lot of money for players doesnt mean they will all fit in. We need a big clearout in the summer in my opinion. Lets just hope roberto mancini is still there to sort it out.

rickmcfc said:

I'M LOVING THIS POST. you have said what ALL MCFC fans should be saying. Get behind our team/manager and anybody else involved at City. I've been reading at lot of rubbish on here for over 2hrs now and can't believe some of you fans.
CALL YOURSELF "SUPPORTS" don't make me laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

citygirl77 said:
rickmcfc said:

I'M LOVING THIS POST. you have said what ALL MCFC fans should be saying. Get behind our team/manager and anybody else involved at City. I've been reading at lot of rubbish on here for over 2hrs now and can't believe some of you fans.
CALL YOURSELF "SUPPORTS" don't make me laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks city girl. at least that makes 2 of us. the majority of folkes on here a impatiend silly fuckers anyway. they will want mancini sacked, then the next manager that comes along they will want sacked when things are not going 100%. its embarrasing at times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.