The problem with Manchester City

mancityscot said:
Pam said:
mancityscot said:
I still can't get over folk saying its been a 'fantastic' season. It's been alright with a few very good results in there if not flukey. We have been dumped out of every competition before the end of january, Europa league aside and have pissed away our title chances. Much preferred last season

That's ridiculous. Remember where we've been these past few decades and the base line we've come from! Rag.

Don't even start that shite calling me rag! Don't get me wrong and I suppose I didn't say that in my post. I have enjoyed parts of the season, but I have been very disappointed with certain players performances and some of mancinis decisions. It's been a good season I guess, but with the players and start we made I thought it would be a bit better. Don't think there's anything wrong with what I said

This is the sort of post I'd make if I were on a ushite forum pretending to be a rag.

Blue2112 said:
Is not Roberto Mancini
Is not Mario
Is not Carlos Tevez
Is not Dzeko
Is not the fact players are only here for the money
Is not fans leaving early
Is not the ticket office
Is not the colour of blue shorts
Is not who takes free kicks
Is not the African Nations cup
Is not referees
Is not the agenda
Is not Talksport
Is not the tabloids
Is not Sky, Martin Tyler, Sunday Supplement et al
Is not Garry Cooks emails
Is not Nedums mum
Is not the fox on the roof
Is not football forums
Is not the Rodney Marsh effect
Is not Hugh Ferris
Is not Gary Neville
Is not the Johnny Come latelys

Or anything else for that matter.

The problem with Manchester City.....Is Fuck All.

We've have had one fucking fantastic season and that comes with all the ups and downs. It's been our best season in the league since 1977 and our best ever Premiership season so far. There are 90 teams below us and only one above us and that team happens to be the best team of the past 25 years. We're going into the last 7 seven games with our best ever chance of winning the Premiership to date and i'm sick of hearing about where's the blame lie for blowing the title with every wannabe journalist sticking the knife in. Every other club's supporters giving their two 'penneth about problems at City, when the truth is apart from the Rags they'd all love to be in our position.

Forgive me did I miss the title presentation on monday night.

It's not over til it's fucking over and if we do happen to come second it's still been one fucking great season to remember. C'mon City lets make the dream happen.

What a great fucking post ! We need more of this all over the board.

Pam said:
mancityscot said:
Pam said:
That's ridiculous. Remember where we've been these past few decades and the base line we've come from! Rag.

Don't even start that shite calling me rag! Don't get me wrong and I suppose I didn't say that in my post. I have enjoyed parts of the season, but I have been very disappointed with certain players performances and some of mancinis decisions. It's been a good season I guess, but with the players and start we made I thought it would be a bit better. Don't think there's anything wrong with what I said

This is the sort of post I'd make if I were on a ushite forum pretending to be a rag.

Great

mancityscot said:
Pam said:
mancityscot said:

Great

She's rag mad that one.

Stoned Rose said:
powersleftfoot said:
It looks to me that we may not have a winning mentality then.

Just a thought.

We showed last year we do have the right mentality to 'win'. However, this year it hasn't been quite there (esp recently). It will come though.
According to 90% of this, very same forum, at the beginning of the season we have the best squad outside of spain. We have had no notable injury list, we lost 1 regular player for the ACON for a short while. We were odds on to win the league at the turn of the year. In MY oppinion ( I must stress my oppinion ) the league cup was there for the taking. As a paying fan I have the right to feel disapointed, and I wouldn't blame the owner for feeling said same disapointment.

we have come on leaps and bounds in recent seasons.Who would ever have thought when we got hammered eight one by Middlesbro,where we'd be now.Was that 2008? Think the reason we are so deflated is the great start we had,our team and squad are far superior to united,and they have had a load of injuries.Just when is uniteds debt going to bite,and their star players cant afford to be kept?

mancityscot said:
I still can't get over folk saying its been a 'fantastic' season. It's been alright with a few very good results in there if not flukey. We have been dumped out of every competition before the end of january, Europa league aside and have pissed away our title chances. Much preferred last season

Ok so let's look at it this way, we did our part by breaking records all over the show which in any normal season would have seen us way ahead of United and won us the title and which may I add still might do so. The rest of the chasing pack we are miles ahead of and it's also only been down to United's really impressive season, despite what everyone may say, that has kept them in touch with us. We could do nothing about there results apart from when we played them and we did.

Now we've gone into our first ever Champons League campaign in the toughest group possible and only just fell short. Did anybody really expect us to win it this season? The Europa was disapointing i'll give you that but it came at the business end of the season when maybe we've decided to concentrate on the league and again time will tell yet. The FA Cup was bloody tough luck and the League Cup was probably my biggest disapointment as it was there to be won but January was a bad month to be playing those two semi-finals around the FA Cup Derby and without Yaya, Kolo and Vinny out due to suspension.

The thing is and this is the real crux of it. Every season since the takeover we've improved both on and off the pitch and as a club growing together. The owners will not settle for anything less than best and want success every bit as much as we do. Let's go with the arguement that we lose the title then I seriously cannot envisage the majority of this group of players coming back next season with additional quality signings any less determined not to put right what went wrong this season. It just does not happen where any team goes and wins the Premiership at it's first attempt and then even more important carries on that dominance for the next 10/20 years. And that is our aim and ambition. Sure we're all fucked off having to put the champagne on ice, we can't rub it in their faces and party in the streets for at least another year but does anybody seriously believe that we're never going to get that champagne cork popped. Even some of my most bias and diehard United mates have said the reason they want this one is because they know it's gonna get tougher every year for them as they know we ain't going nowhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.