How many trophies will we win?

Think we’ll add the FA Cup to the league Cup.

Think the Scousers will pip us to the league.

Too many dodgy away games in a very short space of time.

As for the CL. We can make the final depending on which City turns up against Spurs and then Ajax or Juve.

But then we will have to beat either the Scousers or Barcelona in the final. Barcelona are on fire. And they have that player called...... Messi.

Despite having Messi, Barca havent won the CL for 4 years. Not got past the quarters since the year they won it. Messi is advantage, but even he does not guarantee anything.

Barca are quite lethargic in midfield, id be confident against them

Think we’ll add the FA Cup to the league Cup.

Think the Scousers will pip us to the league.

Too many dodgy away games in a very short space of time.

As for the CL. We can make the final depending on which City turns up against Spurs and then Ajax or Juve.

But then we will have to beat either the Scousers or Barcelona in the final. Barcelona are on fire. And they have that player called...... Messi.

i think the title is going to be harder than the CL,min of a draw required at spurs in the CL and that will set us up, remember their form has been right off with 4 point from the last 15,a lot of games compacted over the weeks,take each one as it comes and we will be fine

Despite having Messi, Barca havent won the CL for 4 years. Not got past the quarters since the year they won it. Messi is advantage, but even he does not guarantee anything.

Barca are quite lethargic in midfield, id be confident against them

The x factor for Barca over those years has been Suarez. He has went missing a lot in big moments and Messi couldn't be the one in those positions because he was the one providing the ball to Suarez as their midfield was at its weakest in a long time. This year they have Arthur who is almost Xavi-lite. This is the best they've been since Neymars first year and they'll be even better next year. Their defense is still pretty poor and the midfield is slow though

We're guaranteed 3 trophies if we do that, whatever the order (and I'd snap your hand off for that right now!).
I wouldn't. We are on the doorstep of doing something no other club has ever done, whiskeys rags ,Don Revie's Leeds, Brian Clough Notts Forrest, Imagine if we actually did this,you would never see it again in your lifetime, take each game as it comes and who knows we might just

I just want to win the league and the cup, but im old fashioned. I never bought into the Champions League personally, its bent as fuck. Just me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.