How many trophies will we win?

Madrid I agree. Not PSG though. I think Bayern will still go through.
We have real injury problems right now - they pile up since PSG, too. If you see what Pep still can field for the Leeds match (and you have 8 days between the matches and more distance to second) and what Flick can field today...

We are no where near good enough to win all 4, I’m stunned that Aguero is not getting game time he needs it, we need a fit and sharp Aguero because jesus is not a number 1 striker

We are no where near good enough to win all 4, I’m stunned that Aguero is not getting game time he needs it, we need a fit and sharp Aguero because jesus is not a number 1 striker
How do you expect him to get game time when he is fucking INJURED again????? I swear some people here don’t know shit about our squad and just come to post stupid shit

Nowhere near good enough yet we’re a few wins away from actually doing it. Don’t take this defeat to heart today, I doubt it pep has. We’ve got far bigger games to play in the coming weeks than the one today. We’re still worst case scenario 8 points clear. Pep won’t go weak again in the league now until it’s won, he’s rested a few players today which may prove key when it comes to winning the trophies.

How do you expect him to get game time when he is fucking INJURED again????? I swear some people here don’t know shit about our squad and just come to post stupid shit
He has been benched when fit as you well know

Games like Leeds is exactly why the quad is not possible. Next season I hope we priorities 2 trophies reduce the squad size in terms of quality and play the kids in the league cup. You cant keep making 6/7 changes and expect to win. Best team available in the league and champions league games.

We need steady heads now. Next league game is huge.

Games like Leeds is exactly why the quad is not possible. Next season I hope we priorities 2 trophies reduce the squad size in terms of quality and play the kids in the league cup. You can keep making 6/7 changes and expect to win. Best team available in the league and champions league games.

We need steady heads now. Next league game is huge.
I don’t really understand this post. The quadruple is possible and we’ll be very close to it if we get through on Wednesday.

We were very unlucky today, but what a dream to be in with a shout of 4 trophies at this stage of the season. Dortmund is huuuuuuge..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.