The Queen wins the Derby during Jubilee Celebrations zzzzzz

jamiegrimble

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/horse-racing/18311411" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/horse-racing/18311411</a>
Delighted the Paddys helped her.

Bluebird1 said:
Unless I've read the article wrong it's got absolutely nothing to do with the Queen. The owner is Derrick Smith, so the point is?
What planet are you on,The BBC are declaring it was a day for Her Majesty.Nice.

jamiegrimble said:
Bluebird1 said:
Unless I've read the article wrong it's got absolutely nothing to do with the Queen. The owner is Derrick Smith, so the point is?
What planet are you on

Planet Earth actually. Forgive me for misunderstanding your thread title but as it says that she won it but she doesn't own the horse I'm confused.

And nice of you to respond to my comment and not the guys!

Bluebird1 said:
jamiegrimble said:
Bluebird1 said:
What planet are you on

Planet Earth actually. Forgive me for misunderstanding your thread title but as it says that she won it but she doesn't own the horse I'm confused.

And nice of you to respond to my comment and not the guys!
The Queen paid a private visit to the stable when she was in Ireland last year and must have been impressed as she watched at Epsom from the Royal Box.

She has been going to Epsom for the last eighty years for the derby.
Slow news day on ur anus?....The colt could go on to win the triple"crown"..is that it?

pieface said:
She has been going to Epsom for the last eighty years for the derby.
Slow news day on ur anus?....The colt could go on to win the triple"crown"..is that it?
Up your anus.Opinions are opinions.What now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.