The Rags Latest Anti-City Song

I went old trafford in 1988 it was a tuesday night there 2nd to last home game against Everton 22,500 at the game,the same season they played wimbledon at home 19,200 at the game enough said

mackenzie said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
to be honest who gives shit?
I do. Particularly when it's a derby match.

They do too. It's called rivalry.

Yeah I admit I care about it when we play em too right, but ManUre v Spurs or who ever they can sing about us if they want they've gone from not giving a fuck about us to the only thing that comes out their mouths...

I'm glad when they sing Anti-City songs it proves that we've gotten under their skin and most likely will stay burrowed their for a long, long time...

mackenzie said:
to be honest who gives shit?

Yeah I admit I care about it when we play em too right, but ManUre v Spurs or who ever they can sing about us if they want they've gone from not giving a fuck about us to the only thing that comes out their mouths...

I'm glad when they sing Anti-City songs it proves that we've gotten under their skin and most likely will stay burrowed their for a long, long time...
So..... You are kind of agreeing now? Lol!! Nice one x
Let's see us get under their skin at every match and let US fine tune some good responses in the meantime.
Let's face it, it's the one thing that Sky or any pundit has no control over and long may it continue ;-)

On the tube back from semi final as I sang to the rag cunts , the rovers is ours the rovers is ours you can have the queen vic the rovers is ours the fuckers didn't like it

mackenzie said:
mackenzie said:

So..... You are kind of agreeing now? Lol!! Nice one x
Let's see us get under their skin at every match and let US fine tune some good responses in the meantime.
Let's face it, it's the one thing that Sky or any pundit has no control over and long may it continue ;-)

To be honest the more we get under their skin the less they get under mine....

Remember we're shit so why would they feel the need to feel threatend by us let alone how much attendance we have? It's gone from 35 years to 20,000 empty seats even though that was last season in a Europa weekday game against Timişoara. If we're bringing up past attendances why not just bring up their 17,000 empty seats they had when the Glazers took over?

I'm affraid the reason why I don't give a shit or bother about what they say when they're not playing us is because it's like arguing with a brick wall it just doesn't sink in for em...

Not part of the thread I know but will any fucker at fifa be checking out dhl sponsoring there fucking training kit for 40 million ? Will they Fuck

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
This parade is yours
This parade is your-ur-urs
With no cockneys or Irish
That makes 24

I thought our song back to them was

This City is Yours
This City is Yours
50,000 empty streets
Are you fuckin' sure??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.