The really useful gadget thread;

Two Gun Bob

I would like to introduce you all to a gadget that could change the way we think and perform and effectively change the way we run our lifes. A product so advanced of it's time frame that it affords itself the big Carte Blanche by superimposing its mystic upon our moral well being.

Life is tough and truly will take no prisoners. It's all just a big fook off game of snakes and ladders with a limiter on 83 that will reduce you back to liquified senses of reality @the passing of a mouse click

A machine that brews the most amazing home made coffees, lattes, macheretos and hot chocolates that the undeserved palate has ever had chance to digest. Up to two weeks ago I had never heard of this modern day wonder.

TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40) makes it easy to enjoy that coffee shop experience at home, at the touch of a button – and its generous 2 litre capacity makes it easy to share the pleasure with friends and family, too. The self-cleaning programme and removable water tank make light work of maintenance. Everyone’s favourite beverages are perfectly served, every time, thanks to Intellibrew technology as well as features like the adjustable, removable cup stand. So fill up, sit back and relax. Everyone will feel at home with TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40).

Costa coffeE T pods taste exactly like costa coffee
Lattes Carte Noire Cappuccino
And the crem de la crem has to be the Latte caramael Macchiato which will drop you to your knees with happiness

This is the best gadget I have ever used to press apart from my braun electric toothbrush . And so cost effective if you buy the from Asda and currently selling at a mouthwatering 20p a pod.

Thanks for listening. Any one else own one and confirm
And whats your personal favorite gadget to date that you haved messed around with?

Last edited:
fook that
muji-tea-kettle.jpg
green_cross_sign_5007.jpg

nescafe_red-mug.jpg
green_cross_sign_5007.jpg

81JiQ%2BuKMZL._SY679SX377_SY679_CR,0,0,377,679_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_SX377_SY679_CR,0,0,377,679_SH20_.jpg

Taximania said:
I would like to introduce you all to a gadget that could change the way we think and perform
And effectively change the way we run our life's or organize our daily bread
A product so advanced of it's time frame build that it gives itself the big Carte Blanche to superimpose its mystic upon our psyche and moral well being.

Life is tough and truly life will take no fooking prisoners.
It is all just really a big fook off game of snakes and ladders with a big sweaty old snake on 83 that will reduce you back to your liquified senseS and proportion of reality in the passing of a snideY old mouse click

But it does not have to be so tough
Snakes are snakes and ladders are ladders
We fall we climb back up again
But how nice to ascend back up with a pot of Tassimo to hand !

Gadget makers out there who posses incredible foresight and vision and an uncanny understanding of homo-sapiens requirements on planet earth !
Engineering caricatures well in advance of themselves constantly striving like doozers on wiz to improve our lot in life.
Bless them all eh .

Cellarites without further to do and waffle I now give you all the Tassimo !
A machine that brews the most amazing earth defying home made coffees lattes macheretos and hot chocolates that the undeserving palate has ever had the chance to absorb or inwardly digest

Up to two weeks ago I had never heard of this modern day wonder.
And now we are as one with the cosmos
Universal pals in a spinning sphere bludgeoning together towards oblivion
Enjoy the good times together then Cockwombles for tomorrow we dine in hell !

TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40) makes it easy to enjoy that coffee shop experience at home, at the touch of a button – and its generous 2 litre capacity makes it easy to share the pleasure with friends and family, too.
The self-cleaning programme and removable water tank make light work of maintenance. Everyone’s favourite beverages are perfectly served, every time, thanks to Intellibrew technology as well as features like the adjustable, removable cup stand.

So fill up, sit back and relax. Everyone will feel at home with TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40).

I kid you not !
This is thrashingly amazing stuff

Costa coffeE T pods taste exactly like costa coffee

Lattes Carte Noire Cappuccino
And the crem de la crem has to be the Latte caramael Macchiato which will drop you to your knees with happiness

This is the bestest gadget I have ever used to date apart from my braun electric toothbrush .
And so cost effective if you buy the pods from Asda who are currently selling costa coffee pods at a mouthwatering 20p a go. They taste exactly like a costa coffee served in some ponce shop at 10x the price whilst hoping your next door neighbor will see you in there to accend your feelings of self importance and one upmanship on facebook and fookwittery .
I promise faithfully that this will heartily impress or I will verily fall on my man sword for extracting the piss on a quiet Wednesday night.

The best drink machine on the market at this present time in space time continuum.
Like wow !

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqL0vSPMCb8&list=PLcAritmgR-3DIhMLtkZciy1a_HixVxnwk[/video]

Mine is a t40 model and was bought for under 60 billies

Thanks for listening
Any one else own one and confirm there brilliance

And what then is your favorite gadget to date that you haved messed around with Cellar dwellers

Adios for now ;
Bollocks I've got a wife that can brew up why would I piss about with some bloody machine. now the satnav what an invention that is let me instantly chuck 20 A to Zs outta the van.

This is my favourite gadget
rbx_iso_above_white.png

Thick end of a thousand notes to print personalised coasters, dogfood tin lids and various other useless plastic thingummies
Working on printing an Orrery at the moment!

I used to have a Nesspresso machine which made wonderful tasting coffee and like the Tassimo cost about 20p per pod.
However, when I was ordering coffee at £80 a time it made me doubt it was value for money.
I bought a reconditioned Gaggia and buy good quality filter coffee from discounters such as B&M or Home Bargain as they always have something available. If it's a particularly good buy I'll purchase a few bags and I'll enjoy as equally good coffee as the Nesspresso at a quarter of the price

The most useful gadget in any house is the washing machine
Now before I'm called gay, I'll give you my reason
If I didn't have one, the Mrs would be spending all her time hand washing or stood round a twin tub and if that was the case, the rest of the housework, cooking, cleaning etc would never get done

Dunno about now, probably a smartphone or something. But when I was 9 or 10 I swapped a mate my pen torch for his flick-comb. I must've looked like a right nob cos I took it around with me and pretended I had a knife to people. But then i'd press the button and flick-comb my hair. Well I thought it was cool at the time anyway.

washing machine
dishwasher
bread maker
apple tv
chromecast

but far and away the best

whatever machine you use to stream music

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqL0vSPMCb8&list=PLcAritmgR-3DIhMLtkZciy1a_HixVxnwk[/video]

Look at the size of that cup. Pathetic. You could barely drown next door's pet hamster in that. If you want a brew, you at least want
one that's going to last more than a couple of mouthfuls.

Just buy a decent sized Moka Pot (available in all good Department stores for about £20), and then buy a good coffee bean/grinds

Lyons Coffee House Dark Italian Roast is currently being flogged @ 70p for 100g at either Home Bargains or B&M, on EVERY retail park, known to man. It's gorgeous.

P.S. There's some Costa "coffee" in the background of the above video. A word to the wise. AVOID.

It's blander than Richard Whitely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.