The really useful gadget thread;

I would like to introduce you all to a gadget that could change the way we think and perform
And effectively change the way we run our life's organizing our daily bread
A product so advanced of it's time frame that it gives itself the big Carte Blanche to superimpose its mystic upon our psyche and moral well being.

Life is tough and truly will take no prisoners.
It is all just a big fook off game of snakes and ladders with a big sweaty snake on 83 that will reduce you back to your liquified sense of reality in the passing of a mouse click

But it does not have to be so tough
Snakes are snakes and ladders are ladders
We fall we climb back up again
But how nice to ascend back up with a pot of Tassimo to hand !
Gadget makers out there who posses incredible foresight and vision and an uncanny understanding of our requirements on mother earth
Engineering caricatures well in advance of themselve constantly striving like doozers on wiz to improve our lot in life.

Cellarites without further to do I give you all the Tassimo !
A machine that brews the most amazing home made coffees lattes macheretos and hot chocolates that the undeserved palate has ever had the chance to inwardly digest

Up to two weeks ago I had never heard of this modern day wonder.
And now we are as one with the cosmos

TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40) makes it easy to enjoy that coffee shop experience at home, at the touch of a button – and its generous 2 litre capacity makes it easy to share the pleasure with friends and family, too.
The self-cleaning programme and removable water tank make light work of maintenance. Everyone’s favourite beverages are perfectly served, every time, thanks to Intellibrew technology as well as features like the adjustable, removable cup stand.
So fill up, sit back and relax. Everyone will feel at home with TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40).

Costa coffeE T pods taste exactly like costa coffee
Lattes Carte Noire Cappuccino
And the crem de la crem has to be the Latte caramael Macchiato which will drop you to your knees with happiness

This is the best gadget I have ever used to date apart from my braun electric toothbrush .
And so cost effective if you buy the pods from Asda who are currently selling costa coffee pods at a mouthwatering 20p a go. They taste exactly like a costa coffee served in some ponce shop at 10x the price whilst hoping your next door neighbor will see you in there to accend your feelings of self importance and one upmanship on facebook and fookwittery .
I promise faithfully that this will heartily impress or I will verily fall on my old man sword for extracting the piss on a quiet Wednesday night.

The best drink machine on the market at this present time.
Like wow !

Thanks for listening
Any one else own one and confirm there brilliance ?
And what then is your personal favorite gadget to date that you haved messed around with?
Adios for now ;

Edited for composition:

Nespresso says hi.

We just purchases a rug that was made out of recycled plastic bottles. Looks and feels like wool but you can stick it in the washing machine if it gets dirty and colours never fade. Some folk are pretty clever and pleased to say the method, design and manufacture all from a UK company.

i get them all other than apple TV. Why did that make your list if you don't mind me asking.
Five years ago!
No idea.
I think it must have been a brain fart and I meant Fire TV cos I have three of them all fixed to my TVs whereas the Apple TV I have has been in a drawer for at least 4 years!

I would like to introduce you all to a gadget that could change the way we think and perform
And effectively change the way we run our life's organizing our daily bread
A product so advanced of it's time frame that it gives itself the big Carte Blanche to superimpose its mystic upon our psyche and moral well being.

Life is tough and truly will take no prisoners.
It is all just a big fook off game of snakes and ladders with a big sweaty snake on 83 that will reduce you back to your liquified sense of reality in the passing of a mouse click

But it does not have to be so tough
Snakes are snakes and ladders are ladders
We fall we climb back up again
But how nice to ascend back up with a pot of Tassimo to hand !
Gadget makers out there who posses incredible foresight and vision and an uncanny understanding of our requirements on mother earth
Engineering caricatures well in advance of themselve constantly striving like doozers on wiz to improve our lot in life.

Cellarites without further to do I give you all the Tassimo !
A machine that brews the most amazing home made coffees lattes macheretos and hot chocolates that the undeserved palate has ever had the chance to inwardly digest

Up to two weeks ago I had never heard of this modern day wonder.
And now we are as one with the cosmos

TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40) makes it easy to enjoy that coffee shop experience at home, at the touch of a button – and its generous 2 litre capacity makes it easy to share the pleasure with friends and family, too.
The self-cleaning programme and removable water tank make light work of maintenance. Everyone’s favourite beverages are perfectly served, every time, thanks to Intellibrew technology as well as features like the adjustable, removable cup stand.
So fill up, sit back and relax. Everyone will feel at home with TASSIMO FIDELIA (T40).

Costa coffeE T pods taste exactly like costa coffee
Lattes Carte Noire Cappuccino
And the crem de la crem has to be the Latte caramael Macchiato which will drop you to your knees with happiness

This is the best gadget I have ever used to date apart from my braun electric toothbrush .
And so cost effective if you buy the pods from Asda who are currently selling costa coffee pods at a mouthwatering 20p a go. They taste exactly like a costa coffee served in some ponce shop at 10x the price whilst hoping your next door neighbor will see you in there to accend your feelings of self importance and one upmanship on facebook and fookwittery .
I promise faithfully that this will heartily impress or I will verily fall on my old man sword for extracting the piss on a quiet Wednesday night.

The best drink machine on the market at this present time.
Like wow !

Thanks for listening
Any one else own one and confirm there brilliance ?
And what then is your personal favorite gadget to date that you haved messed around with?
Adios for now ;

Edited for composition:

Coffee is vile, so part 1 of the really useful gadgets has been a massive disappointment.

Hopefully, part 2 will be better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.