Junior Hoilett.
Bobby Zamora.
Stephane Mbia.
Djibril Cisse.
Pavel Pogrebnyak.
Adam Le Fondre.
Danny Guthrie.
Daniel Carrico.

Amongst others, who do you think will still be in the top division somewhere next season? Who can QPR afford to keep and who from Reading has impressed enough to be bought?

Remy is the only one on the entire list I'd consider and only if Guidetti is not good enough to be 4th striker - he deserves the chance to fail at least.

A shame Nedum isn't a better player, I'd have him back tomorrow if he was.

Have no fear, Happy harry will soon jump ship and be back in the PL with most of those joining him once more, through the same agents, with the same amount of cash going into Rosie's bank account.

Triffic little player and a triffic bit of business!

Granero is a quality player, would be very good in our team.
Remy is decent too but isn't needed unless Guidetti leaves. Both McCarthy and Cesar are great but I'm more than happy with Pantilimon. Other than that, Taarabt has ability but too much baggage, Samba as backup perhaps but we're probably better off looking elsewhere (Carrico likewise). I would love to see SWP and/or Onuoha back but I just don't think that they are good enough anymore.

I think most if not all the Reading players will still be at the club next season. A lot of QPR players will be leaving I would imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.