The relegation battle

JustAnotherCityFan

Looks like it's going to be another tight race to avoid relegation for a number of teams this season. It's looking increasingly likely Reading and QPR will occupy 19th and 20th but there's only 4 points separating 18th and 12th now. So who's going down?

I'm going for Sunderland.

it gives me a warm glow looking at the bottom of the table,the amount of times we`ve been down there and the shite we`ve endured over the years from all and sundry,i`m reckoning the mackems are doomed but it`s anybody out of seven teams...

the final day should make interesting viewing!!

Just glad its not us most of us know what its like to be down there thank fuck for the shake.really don't care who goes looks like the mackems though how the fuck did they beat us.

If the season was 8 games long Wigan would be title contenders and today's result sets them up nicely. I wouldn't be surprised if QPR dig themselves out and it's two of Norwich, Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland that join Reading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.