The return of the showcase idiots

urban genie

Entrance P1 tonight the new showcase team there seem to think they are in the stasi.

Had one bloke take his watch off and sent a woman with a handbag just smaller than about the size of VHS casette all the way to the back of the bag queue to have it checked. Never had to take my phone and keys out of my pocket till tonight

The queues have been quite chilled out and quick, these two numpties were winding everyone up and slowing it down

Entrance P1 tonight the new showcase team there seem to think they are in the stasi.

Had one bloke take his watch off and sent a woman with a handbag just smaller than about the size of VHS casette all the way to the back of the bag queue to have it checked. Never had to take my phone and keys out of my pocket till tonight

The queues have been quite chilled out and quick, these two numpties were winding everyone up and slowing it down

You had to take your phone and keys out of your pocket?

Fucking hell. Are you ok mate?

You had to take your phone and keys out of your pocket?

Fucking hell. Are you ok mate?

The watch and sending simeine who had queued up all the way to another que for a tiny handbag was my main point, both unecessary and the attitude from two of them, most were alright as have been for months

Also someone asked why they hd to remove keys from pocket and the elder one threatened to photograph him, why I have no idea.

The watch and sending simeine who had queued up all the way to another que for a tiny handbag was my main point, both unecessary and the attitude from two of them, most were alright as have been for months

Also someone asked why they hd to remove keys from pocket and the elder one threatened to photograph him, why I have no idea.
Take there picture and send it to HMRC with a covering letter !

A bag is a bag regardless of size, get in the right queue in the first place and you won’t be sent to the back it’s not hard. Zero issue with security being thorough. I’ve taken my Keys and phone out of my pockets since these security checks were brought in at M2 that’s just standard procedure not just at the Etihad but every venue with similar checks isn’t it?

A bag is a bag regardless of size, get in the right queue in the first place and you won’t be sent to the back it’s not hard. Zero issue with security being thorough. I’ve taken my Keys and phone out of my pockets since these security checks were brought in at M2 that’s just standard procedure not just at the Etihad but every venue with similar checks isn’t it?

I would have classed it as a purse and she was in the line next to the bag que, could have easily just let her be checked and go in, not send them all the way back.
As I already said keys and phone were not what was most noticable and not arsed if I have to carry them in my hand.
It was the attitude that I am more mithered about, there has been a team on P1 all last year and first few games, you have been able to chat and joke with them, this new pair thought the high vis makes them coppers, bad customer service skills imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.