The return of the showcase idiots

Compare this to the Southampton game last season when I arrived at the ground straight from the airport with my small rucksack. Guy opened the bag looked whatever was at the top closed it over and put a tag on it. Possibly the fact that there was three days worth of washing in it played a part in his lack of a proper search . But I know which security I'd rather have looking after our safety

Compare this to the Southampton game last season when I arrived at the ground straight from the airport with my small rucksack. Guy opened the bag looked whatever was at the top closed it over and put a tag on it. Possibly the fact that there was three days worth of washing in it played a part in his lack of a proper search . But I know which security I'd rather have looking after our safety
Could have this chap!

Credit where credits due. I got to M1 entrance at 12.10 and the only hold up was negotiating the lanes to get to the entrance. Showsec were getting people through as quickly as others were arriving so there effectively was no queue whatsoever.

The challenge is now for them to do this for every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.