The rift between William and Harry.

Taken from the forum rules;

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."

So; please, if you wish to have an argument with another poster, keep it to pm's. Thanks.
But...But... EVERY thread on here descends into a slanging match between 2/3 posters, it wouldn't be BM if it didn't happen!!

If you marry into that family you do a deal with the devil, that’s just how it is and life isn’t fair for most people
The Queen gets it and she’s a marvellous woman.
We don't actually know anything about Liz to make a judgement as to whether she's 'marvellous'.
She is however devoted to her role and is the glue that holds this archaic institution together.
When she goes I reckon the institution is finished.
Maybe one day there will be a referendum and on a rainy day in October the country will vote 50.1 vs 49.9 to abolish the monarchy and they will be gone.

Taken from the forum rules;

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."

So; please, if you wish to have an argument with another poster, keep it to pm's. Thanks.

Top Modding Jimbo.

But...But... EVERY thread on here descends into a slanging match between 2/3 posters, it wouldn't be BM if it didn't happen!!
Tbf if 2 posters want to call each other racist cunts, they shouldn't be doing it in off topic, that's what the politics sub is there for.

We don't actually know anything about Liz to make a judgement as to whether she's 'marvellous'.
She is however devoted to her role and is the glue that holds this archaic institution together.
When she goes I reckon the institution is finished.
Maybe one day there will be a referendum and on a rainy day in October the country will vote 50.1 vs 49.9 to abolish the monarchy and they will be gone.

That’s why she’s marvellous, marvellous at her job. She’s been absolutely fundamental in keeping their popularity up.

Whilst I see that dropping when Charles takes over, I still think it’s fair too popular in the UK for us to get rid of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.