The rift between William and Harry.

Now confirmed.

Has left me a little upset tonight.

Let’s hope they can sort it.

Megan and Kate clearly not getting on.

What’s everyone’s thoughts??
I think they're both royal cunts so don't let it worry you, as they care fuck all about you pal.

Last edited:
Basically William is happy to suck up his grandad murdering his mother. Harry thinks he's a brainwashed ****. Married Meghan to fuck him and the rest of the family off. I'll give it 2 years before the Ginger one says "Fuck off you inbred murdering cunts can shove your royalty up your arse." Fucks off for a new life with his missus in Yankee Doodle land living on a farm in Utah or somewhere even more remote.

Basically William is happy to suck up his grandad murdering his mother. Harry thinks he's a brainwashed ****. Married Meghan to fuck him and the rest of the family off. I'll give it 2 years before the Ginger one says "Fuck off you inbred murdering cunts can shove your royalty up your arse." Fucks off for a new life with his missus in Yankee Doodle land living on a farm in Utah or somewhere even more remote.
I'd suggest Wyoming

Reactions: mat
Despite the melodrama, the story of these two brothers is more entertaining than the story of the royal Harry and Sally, or any story of any royalty worldwide. Monarchy shouldn’t exist anywhere anymore, except perhaps in some history museums.

east-of-eden-cal-aron.jpg

Annex%20-%20Dean,%20James%20(East%20of%20Eden)_NRFPT_07.jpg

Prince Harry said he and his brother, Prince William, have "good days" and "bad days".
He added: "We are brothers. We will always be brothers. We are certainly on different paths at the moment but I will always be there for him as I know he will always be there for me."

I can see why you are losing sleep. That sort of shocking family relationship can only happen to a royal. Imagine getting on with your brother one minute and having a bit of a tiff the next! Doesn't bear thinking about.

Next week...

Two sisters fall out over one of them wearing a top that belongs to the other one and stretching it a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.