'The rise of Raheem' Talksport Special

Adrian Durham comes across as more than supportive,amazingly,and gives it to the media,especially as he claimed he knew when others didn't that he wasn't going to sign a new deal at Liverpool,although Rodgers was briefing the media that he would all the time.Deluded club at all levels.

It's a good listen...........honestly,for a change.

Adrian Durham comes across as more than supportive,amazingly,and gives it to the media,especially as he claimed he knew when others didn't that he wasn't going to sign a new deal at Liverpool,although Rodgers was briefing the media that he would all the time.Deluded club at all levels.

It's a good listen...........honestly,for a change.

If TalkShite contracted to kiss each players arse prior to the warm up and then once again at HT and the final whistle it wouldn't get me to listen. Mind, I've got to the point with radio sports that I can drive to and from the match listening to a music channel, so dire, biased, and predictable they have become. I have waited in the car on Blue Car Park waiting for a report or interview, even when we have been the only game on, and the RDAHBroadcastingMeedya have found all sorts of shite with which to fill the airwaves rather than deliver a comment on what we have just seen.

If TalkShite contracted to kiss each players arse prior to the warm up and then once again at HT and the final whistle it wouldn't get me to listen. Mind, I've got to the point with radio sports that I can drive to and from the match listening to a music channel, so dire, biased, and predictable they have become. I have waited in the car on Blue Car Park waiting for a report or interview, even when we have been the only game on, and the RDAHBroadcastingMeedya have found all sorts of shite with which to fill the airwaves rather than deliver a comment on what we have just seen.

I was driving home last night and thought I'd turn it on to see what shite they were talking about,but as I say,much to my surprise,this was on,and was a good listen.

Now if you think I'll be tuning in again this morning you'll be sadly mistaken :)

I do believe the media is restricting City exposure to the masses , unless it is negative but it is getting harder and harder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.